Prologue

The omen crew stand in a barely light room there shadows being cast to each part of the room as they all stood in a circle. in the middle of said circle was a shrine to the late Prototype. the room was filled with sorrow tears falling down the faceplates of all the bots in the room. many photos of Prototype and the rest hanging out with him having fun memories. the room was filled with silence as they look at the shrine and also each other waiting. Stinger lets out a soft sigh catching everyone's attention. 
"Is everyone ready?" Stinger askes looking to her fellow crew mates. they slowly one by one nodded in silence.

They all pull out each a item from there subspaces each item different from the last. Stinger is the first to walk to the shrine with her item. Stinger's Item is a beautiful jewelry piece that was hand made.  she places it at the corner of the shrine so it can hang perfectly. Stinger walks back to her area to allow Deli to go next for her item. the item was decorated pieces of metal from the places they would explore looking for energon. she places to the side of the shrine  next to one of the photos. Deli begins to cry hard as she heads back to Honeycomb who holds her close. Outlet crawls up to the shrine with a datapad filled with the stories Prototype would tell him to comfort him. the datapad was leaned up against the other side of the shrine.

Goldspark heads up with a Primus talisman in order to help guide his spark to the well of allsparks.  the Talisman is placed on top of the shrine. Armageddon leans forward and places more photos with Prototype and others hanging out with each other. Honeycomb having to leave Deli's side for a brief moment holds out one of the Hybrid flowers that has the same colors that Prototype had. the flower was placed in front of the shrine. the shrine looked complete. each having a item from one who loved him as family. some hold the other in order to comfort them.

"we got his last wishes fulfilled," Goldspark says trying to cut the silence of the room.
"all of them?" Outlet askes looking to Goldspark.
"yes we got them all," Deli responds. the room falls in cries and silence. It felt like hours and hours after they all began to slowly walk out of Prototypes room. they all hold each other in order to not all apart from the sorrow in each sparks. 
"so what are we going to do now?" Armageddon askes looking down fidgeting with his digits. there was a silence before Stinger speaks up.
"we continue to what we where doing in the beginning. we try to get the hell off this planet and leave the war behind!"

the team show no enthusiasm for what she had said... Stinger becomes worried.