GUESS PRINCESS

He closed the door behind him. I was sitting completely still, trying to progress what just happend.
I walked over to the closet and opened it. It was only one outfit hanging there looking back at me.

The brown dress was far beyond comfortable! And the jacket suites me perfect! He couldn't be the one who picked it out

The brown dress was far beyond comfortable! And the jacket suites me perfect! He couldn't be the one who picked it out. Never in a million years.

After I had brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and some makeup, I was ready for action. Right after I thought the Thought, somebody knocked on the door.
"Come in" I yelled back.
The door slammed open and I heard a familiar voice.
"Found you b*tch!"
"Alyssa?!" I ran out of the bathroom and there she was.
"What the heck are you doing here?" We hugged and she held me tight.
"It's kind of embarrassing.." she said and pulled back. I looked strictly at her.
"Don't tell me.."
".. I just came here because I saw Brian was here on snap map and got curious, and then I met Carter for some wierd reason.. but he told me you were here so I pretended I was here to see you and yup"
"Girl, you got problems" I started laughing.
"Weren't you at the Gala?" Alyssa looked weird before she answered.
"Yes I was"
"What was the loud bang?" I lifted my hands up to my head.
"Is everyone okay?"
Alyssa still looked weird.
"Has nobody told you" It felt like she looked down into my soul.
"It was a bomb. You're uncle is dead Emily. They're looking for you everywhere, and some are convinced you're dead too"

I gasped. The pain I felt in my chest was unreal. It was like something Sharp was pressing itself into my chest.
«What do you mean dead?» I said almost panicking.
Alyssa took both of my hands and we sat down on the bed.
«You need to go with Carter. He dosen't want to hurt you. He wants to keep you safe. I overheard him in the hallway. And he sent me up to you. He wouldnt do that if he wanted to either kill you or keep you hidden» Alyssa's words were convincing. Tears started streaming out of my eyes.
«How could someone do this» I whispered.
«Why would they kill him?» I looked her straight into the eyes. It looked like she was thinking for a secound. Like she was trying to find the right words.
«We all have enemies. You're Uncle's enemies just got ahead of him. He wasn't a bad man, but we don't know who he was dealing with»
She brushed my tears away with her fingers.
«I have to go now. Stay strong and try to keep you're head high. I will inform the rest of the clan that you're safe. But Nobody can know were u are until we know who dropped the bomb»
She kissed my forhead and quickly got out of the room.
I couldnt believe it. It didnt feel real. How could it be? I fell back into the bed. It was so soft. I closed my eyes and imagined myself back in the garden with my uncle. And I couldn't help it but continue to cry. The man who watched over me like I was his own was now dead. I was now completly alone.

«Are you ready to go Princess?» I sat up and saw Carter standing in the doorway. I nodded. I stood up and started walking towards him. Right before I was about to pas him, he stopped me.
«Are you okay» He looked into my eyes. I could feel my tears pushing to Get out. I opened my mouth to say that I was fine, but couldn't Get the words out.
«It's nothing» I said and walked past him. I took a deep breath while walking and heard his footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around.
«Where are we going?»
He smiled.
«Guess»
I looked at him like he just said something stupid. He looked back at me.
«The exit is this way» He walked past me and took a turn.