Returned

The fall took Alice off guard though having fallen through these rabbit holes three times now. Although it hadn't been long since her last fall but it still took her by surprise her. Alice screamed in fear and excitement, seeing all the furniture around her that seemed to be floating shot past her. She then hit a mattress that was being held up in mid air by nothing and bounced off of it now falling feet first and the bottom of her green dress poofing out. Alice looked down and saw an end to the tunnel to be what looked like the ground. She braced from impact, closing her eyes, knowing it would most likely hurt but felt nothing. She peeked her eye open and fell onto a surface. She opened her eyes and looked up, her hair was hanging upwards. She then fell upward in the opposite direction and hit the cold, black and white, hard floor she knew all to well. Her cheek pressed against the cold floor, she smiled to herself and pushed herself up off the floor. A bigger cheerful smile growing on her face. The room she was in was dimly lit by the candles on the chandelier above her, the only thing in the room was a small table with a vile and a key on it, all the walls surrounding the room covered in doors.

"There's no way I wouldn't remember this." Alice said to herself. She felt like a little kid again, she was only 18 but childhood felt like so long ago. Alice walked towards the small table and picked up the key in her left hand and the vile in her right. She pulled the top off the vile and sipped a bit of it. She quickly set the vile down and started coughing, covering her mouth with one hand, she began to shrink. Her dress grew to big for her as she shrunk into it, key held tightly in her hand as if this would all disappear. By the time she was shrunk as much as she would be the dress she was in was covering her. She fought her way out of the dark green fabrics to find she was in a lighter lime green smaller dress that had a bow on one shoulder of it a white strip going the long way down the green bow. She quickly looked around the room, eager to find the way out that lead to her friends. Her eyes stopped on the smallest door in the room. It was just about her current height maybe a bit shorter.

"Almost to easy." She said to herself a small smile playing on her lips. She ran over to the door and shoved the key into the lock and turning it. She took a deep breath and turned the door knob and opened the door.

She stared wide eyed at the place she had almost forgotten. The biggest smile spread across her face as she jumped down the stone stairway, on some skipping a middle step. She reached the bottom and slowed her pace. She wanted to get a good look at the place and memorize every detail that may have slipped her mind the first time around. Alice walked under the old black rusted gateway looking at all the curious plants flowers on the sides of the pathway. Some dragon and horse flies flying over head. A pair of the two flew near her and around her head before flying off. She did a small twirl looking at all the amazing things around her and when she turned back forward on the path she was greeted by the familiar faces of The white rabbit, Mally, and Hatter. They all had hopeful faces as they looked at her. They all stood there for a moment in complete silence then Hatter got a big smile and took a small step forward.

"Alice?" He asked.

"Its me." Alice confirmed nodding with a big smile as she ran towards him and was enveloped in a big hug.