"Nah…it's not here either. I came here for nothing just to consume some dust and bad smell. Ruined my mood" Hanni sighs and is about to walk away when she sees one last box at the corner of the room.

"What's that?" She frowns and pulls out the box.

She wipes away the dust which was on the box. It's written "keeping memories of my love" on the box.

"What? Does this box belong to Haerin? She has a lover? Or had? But she never told me about it?" Hanni raises both of her brows.

However Hanni thought it would be disrespectful to open the box without Haerin's permission. But she is so curious. So she starts opening the box. Probably it would be better if she didn’t do that.

Hanni notices some pictures,polaroids and letters in the box. She couldn’t really see those clearly since the inside of the box is dark. So she just picks out a polaroid to see it clearly. Her eyes widened after seeing it. It's a polaroid of her and….

"Danielle?" Hanni mumbles in pure confusion.

She hurriedly picks out some more polaroids and pictures from the boxes and looks at them in horror. They are all pictures of her and Danielle.

"What the fuck is this? How can it even be possible?"

She turns away one polaroid and sees something is written there.

"Me and the love of my life Dani - Hanni ♡"

"What the hell? I have never met Dani ever in life. She is Minji's best friend and I only saw her in that pic of Minji and her" Hanni mumbles.

She feels like she is gonna faint. Her head starts hurting and spinning at the same time. She puts back the pictures in the box.

"I gotta show this to Minji" Hanni says and picks up the box.

Minji is busy playing with the cat which is on Haerin's lap. But she stops once she hears Hanni shouting while running from the store room with a box in her hand.

"Hanni? What's wrong?" Minji asks.

"Look….look at the pictures inside this box" Hanni says while panting.

Minji takes one picture out of the box and her jaw drops after seeing it.

"It's you and Danielle?" Minji asks, being shocked.

Hearing this, Haerin freezes on her spot. Her whole body starts shaking as she can feel her throat is becoming dry. She gets up from the couch to take a look at the box. 

"No way she found that…." Haerin thinks in her mind.

Minji starts picking out all the polaroids and pictures and keeps getting shocked. She can't believe her own eyes. She never knew that Hanni and Danielle knew each other.

"You never told me you know her" Minji says.

"How can I tell you when I myself don't remember taking any of these pictures with her? I saw her for the first time in that picture in your wardrobe" Hanni replies in a shaky voice.

Minji turns around one picture and there she sees something written over it.

"Me and my Han. Hope she will smile like this forever - Dani ^^"

"You…you are…Han?..." Minji shockingly looks at Hanni.

"Yeah? That's my nickname" Hanni replies.