chapter 15

Finally you got everything you need and you're helping them to put everything inside the cars .

Suddenly your phone rings , without looking at the caller ID you just pick up the call.

" Hello?" With that you moved away from there to hear clearly.

" Where 's  she going? " Namjoon asked jungkook , he  watched you talking on th phone with big fat wide smile on your face.

" She got a call..." Namjoon  ohh-ed and went back to his work.

" Dad! We are going to buy us all ice cream as a treat for helping us today " namgyu said with ren beside her.

" Sure! And it's okay no need to thank us okay? " They nodded and went to buy ice creams.

Suddenly you appeared out of nowhere.

" GUYS! SHE IS COMING BACKK!!! YAYY "  you jumped up and down with a joyful smile on your face.

Everyone looked confused

She? Who is 'she' ?

" Who are you talking about?" Moonbyul asked

" Byulll , I meant her!! " Suddenly byul looked shock , like something snapped inside her.

" OMG, HER?! ARE YOU SERIOUS???"  She also become extremely excited.

"Yeah!!!!! She just called me and said she is landing tomorrow here! "

" OMG..!! " Byul hugged y/n

" Guys...can any of you tell us who is who?" Solar asked you both .

They calm down and said,

" Alright....Blue is coming back to south korea!"

" Really!?! Your Twin sister  y/n??? "

" Yes!"

_________________

Jimin woke up when he heard notices coming from the backyard. He sit right and look at the couch , yoonbin is still sleeping on it. He got up and went to check what's the notice is .

He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He saw you and everyone putting everything from the car to outside. " When did y'all come back?" He asked.

" Oh! You're awake! We came back 15 minutes ago . We saw you sleeping , so we didn't disturbed you." Hobi said while putting a big box on the ground . He streched his hands out after putting the things down.

" You should've called me , I would've helped you though... anyways lemme help you " he come beside moonbyul and tooke the box from her.

" Ahhhh thanks jimin " she said and sighed. They were all tired.

After everything is outside from the car , they all sat there. Suddenly they heard the kids calling them. " Heyy everyone we made drinks for you all!! Come inside!" They all got up and went inside.

They each occupied the floor and couches. The kids give them each a glass of juice. They took it and started to drink it .

" Thank you so much everyone! Thank you for helping us " namgyu said and bowed at them with a sweet smile .

" Nahh it's okay , you all are our kids in future after all " jin said.

" We will start working on the machine tomorrow" said Ren

" Okay , if you need any help with anything , just call us okay? " Namjoon said while putting glass on the small table .

" Sure! "

_________________

Unedited

Helo guyss! Thank you soooooo muchhhh for this much reads !!! It's really meant a lot for me!!! Thanku thanku thanku thankuuuuu!! Now on I will update as much as I can bcuz I free for one month ! Thanku for 1.16k reads also plz don't be silent readers😟😟 I need to know if it is good or not! 😢 So plz comment your feedback and also if you love it pls vote. Thanks for the 90 votes tho! ❤️ Plz continue to support me , I will update as much as I can! Thankuuuuu!!❤️❤️