chapter 12

" you can go home tomorrow evening after some check ups " doctor said while taking off his stethoscope from his ears . You , hobi and the new members , jungwoo and taemin were in the hospital now , rest of the kids and other went back to home , to prepare the guest room for heejun and other extra rooms for the kids too .

" Alright , thanku doc " hobi bowed at him , being thank ful that he Took care of his son very well.

" No problem! I may take my leave now " he smiled and went out. Jungwoo were sleeping on the couch , he was tired after playing with heejun and taemin .

Oh! How happy were they when they met heejun yesterday! They realised that jungwoo's favourite hyung was heejun.

" Jun! Are you happy?! You can go back home tomorrow!" You cheered for him. " Yeah!! " He smiled wide just by thinking that he can be with everyone tomorrow , he can't wait to leave this place!

" Hobi , I'll go buy us all food okay?" He nodded.
You went out to canteen.

____________________

"Namjoon!!!! I told you to don't touch it!!! " Jin raped out. " Hyung.... please....stay back there and do nothing" jungkook Sayed triedly.

" But....I wanna help tho?" He pouted. " No need...you did a 'LOT' of help by breaking the vase and put unwanted paint on the wall" note the sarcasm flowing through his every words.

He put his hand up in defent " alright alright I'll be out of this " he went out of the room." Tell byul and jimin to come here!!" Jin yelled out for namjoon to hear.

Soon both of them came inside. " Hey , why did u both called us?" Byul asked " both of u know how paint or draw ryt , so do it........byul...you can draw a tree and some birds around it..in that wall......jimin..you..uh....ah you can tide up the toys and other kids items there according to there place..." Jin ordered and went back to his job.

Everyone did what they've to do. Finally it was all set.

" Now we wait"

Time skip~
•At night•

You knocked the door twice...soon yoongi lazily opened the door. " Hai yoongs ! Where is everyone else ?" You asked. " They're still tiding up the things that room " he said and went inside .

You opened the door wide for hobi to take heejun inside, heejun was sitting on wheelchair so it easy for him to take him inside.

After they come inside u closed it and trailed close behind them.

Suddenly u felt someone hugging you. By the touch you know who is that " hello kook~" you cooed. He just hugged you tighter and kissed your neck. " Where is my baby~?" " Here" " not you jungkook, I mean my woowoo ~" you said and slipped out of his grip. He jaw dropped in disbelief.

What....you just ignored him for jungwoo????????
Tf??

He stomped his feet and follow you behind after asking heejun that is he okay now.

" Heejunie , I'll take you to your bedroom now , take a rest okay , I'll tell jin to make some food for you.." hobi said and pushed his wheelchair with him on it to his room.

Hobi opened the door and and helped him to lay down. Hoseok was about to go when he felt a grip on his wrist , he turn around and saw heejun looking at him with teary eyes.

" Oh god heejun.....why are you crying?" Hoseok asked , concern plastered on his face. " Thanku...dad" he managed to let it out. Hoseok smiled warmly at him. " It's okay son.." hoseok hugged him . Heejun closed him eyes when he felt his warm soft lips on his forehead. " Good night my buddy...sleep tight" he tugged him in and went out.

He smiled and wiped his tears that were falling down on his face.

_______________

"Koo...." You called him along with a soft moan. He hummed while still sucking you neck. You both were in the bathroom. Making out. Yeah.

" I missed you " he said and pouted looking at you eyes. You pecked his pout and hugged him. " I missed you too" even it was a night that you weren't with him , still you both missed each other.

" Let's go and sleep alright" you said and pulled him outside to your room. You swiched off the lights  and went sleep , while cuddling with him and jungwoo.

AUTHOR ~

Heyo my  fellows! It's been a while. Ik. I was busy some days then I was being lazyyyyy.....I didn't had any motive to write anything...that's why I didn't updated for long . Sorry for the delay 😔

Unedited