chapter 11

He woke up when he feels a weight on his chest. Then he heard someone gigling , he opened one eyes and saw his cute son sitting on his chest " appa! " Jungwoo exclaimed when he saw his appa awake.

" Aww jungwoo..when did you woke up huh?" He smiled at him cutely and said " I woke up when mom woke up" he cutely said " aww aren't you cute boy ,huh " jungkook pinched hi cheek softly . His cheek was soooo soft , he can't take this much cuteness. he want nom nom that soft , cute , chubby cheeks. Jungwoo was smiling so wide at him.

No, why so cute T_T

"Oh...you are awake....or maybe he woke you up?" You said while coming out of bathroom after showering , you were only in a towel wrapped around you , looking so hot. He was gawking at you but you didn't noticed that because you were just cooing at jungwoo. God....if his every morning is like this then he ain't leaving this house . You pulled your wet hair into your side on shoulder.

No, why so sexy T_T

If jungwoo wasn't here then he would have been eating you as his breakfast but lucky you god send jungwoo to be your as  savior from this bunny looking beast.

" Woowoo , go down and look if your noona is okay now" he said to him " okwy appa " he slowly climbed down from the bed and run out of the roon . He poked his cheek after jungwoo went out of the room , he look at y/n- wait! Where is she!?

You wasn't there now where you stood before. Suddenly he saw you coming out of your closet , fully dressed. " Kook...get up and take a shower, I'll be down " you said and peck his lips and went down . He kick his legs in air out of frustration.

NOOOO!!! Why!!

He cryed out inside .poor him . He sighed , maybe next time? He thought and went to take shower.

He went downstairs and straight to dinning room  to eat. What? Don't you know that if you're hungry you won't be like how you are. So first make the tummy happy.

He saw you feeding jungwoo. " Noona... Gimme some food too" he said and sat beside you two.

_______________

After eating you both planned to visit the hospital as two more unexpectedly came here , so they need to saw other kids too.

They arrived there and went directly to the room.
They opened the door and saw yoongi sleeping on the bed instead of heejun. You saw that said boy sitting on a wheelchair beside the window. You think that he didn't noticed your presence.
"Hello! Heejun! When did you woke up?" You asked , that's when he saw you , " oh...y/n? jungkook? I woke up early and when did you both  arrived here?"
" Just now..btw why is this grumpy cat sleeping on your bed ?" Jungkook asked while You walk towards heejun and pull out a chair to sit beside him .

He gigled " just he look uncomfortable on that small couch with dad- i mean- " " no it's okay call him that , if he heard it he'll be very happy" you smiled . " Okay...as I said he was uncomfortable on that small couch with dad so I woke him up and told him to sleep there" he replied with a smile . Jungkook stare at the yoongi , oh.... something is cooking inside his coconut head rn." How are you now ? Do your leg still hurts?"  You asked concerned about his health . He nodded " yeah I am okay now but...my leg..it still hurts a little." You frowned

Poor boy..he don't deserve to be like this.

" Did you ate? " He shook his head and said that hobi and others went to grab some food for themselves and for them .

You turn around to look at jungkook that what his doing. You saw him taking a feather out of his pocket. Where and when did he got that ?

He show the feather's tip into Yoongi's ear , slowly and very lightly turning it into left and right . You wait for the impact to happen and so was heejun , eagerly waiting for the blast. Suddenly yoongi slapped his side , because of that impact jungkook accidently let go of the feather .

'shit!'

Yoongi took the feather from his neck and look at it . And here it go.....1.....2.....3!

"WHO THE FU-". suddenly the door opened by yoonbin , he stand inside looking blankly at the scene.

" Fu-f-f-finally! My son is here! " Well....why is his dad is oddly waiting for his arrival? That's weird? .

" What? " He blast the word out of his mouth. Suddenly there was a bunch of laughters . You heejun, Jungkook laughed very hard.

How he stutted infornt of his son is funny . Like his son is his dad , he was Sacred to curse infront of his son .

" Oh...my god...hahah" heejun said in between his laugh. Everyone calmed down and look at yoongi who was sitting on the bed , his face looking like' I am done with shits ' .

" Omg.....it's been a while I laughed like this " heejun  said out loud his thoughts .

" Nah...it's just the base , you see if you live with us more , you will think why in the first place you want to be here " you chuckled remember the same thing heyjin said when she stayed with them for a while .

Then rest of them entered " okay what did us miss?" Hobi asked putting down the foond on the table beside the bed.

" Exactly! " Yoonbin exclaimed.

______________

Unedited