chapter 10

......A human head ?

"AHHHHHHHHHH"
"AHHHHHHHHHH"

A boy was in bushes stumbled out of it. Jungkook backed away from the railing .

He put his hand over his fastly beating heart. He heard footsteps coming towards him. Suddenly a  figure stood beside him.

" Jungkook! What happened!? Why did u shouted? " He heard taehyung voice , he look at him and pointed down. Taehyung look at the direction where  jungkook pointed at. He look down and saw a small boy standing there rubbing his back. His eyes widened and he called out the boy.

" Heyy kid! What are you doing there?" Tht kid looks up " taetae uncle?"  " jungkook? " both of them said at the same time.

" What?" Jungkook ask him , confused. " Not you! Look he looks like you!" Jungkook immediately look down and taehyung was right , that kid look exactly like him " Appa! " That kid exclaimed. They both run down immediately .

When they reached down the kid was really small , around 4 or 5 age . He was shivering because of cold in the night. " Oh god..." Jungkook took him and carries him inside the house but halted when the kid spoke" appa! Noona thewer" the small human pointed at the back of the bushes . Taehyung look behind the bushes and saw a little girl laying there , fainted. He immediately took her with them in to.

They put both on the couch. The kid immediately went to his noona.

" Kook , go call jin hyung and others " he nodded and went to call them . Taehyung take some water and give it to the boy . Then he kneels down beside the girl , slowly trying to wake her up.

" Hey.....wake up " she wiggled a little and slowly opened her eyes . Suddenly he heard footsteps from his back and saw everyone is presented there. Jin come to them sat beside her.

" What happened to her?" He asked " she was fainted behind the bushes. " He replied. He told him to put a blanket on her , he did as he told to . The girl hold the blanket around her tightly , as if her life is depent on it .

" Um....my name is taemin....his daughter " she introduced herself while gesture to taehyung at the end. His eyes widened " and this is..jungwoo ......jungkook's son" you spit the water out of your mouth , that you were drinking just now.

" WHAT!?....but....yoonbin said that he won't be here!? Then how did he came here?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

'so they got here...thank god they are safe' taemin thought

They look at him and saw he was already asleep on the couch . Poor kid , he needs to stay awake all this time. " Yeah and others doesn't know that we both are here too because we accidentally joined them. Did  they told you know how they end up here?" She asked , you all shake your head , as no . She sighed

" Well then , when they tell you that , then we can also tell you how we end here " she said her eyelids slowly started to close , indicating she is also tried.

" Okay sweetie but you need to sleep now...so taehyung take her to your room and Jungkook take jungwoo to your room too " jin said and went to his room . Taehyung already took her in his too. Everyone went to their rooms , expect jungkook and y/n . He looked at you. You sighed and carry the boy to your room. Jungkook trailed behind you both .

You lay him down in the middle of your both bed.
" Aww he is so cute.." you cooed and kiss his forehead. Jungkook smiled at there interaction.
If this is gonna be his everyday in future then he for sure can wait  Patiently. He want to see this wonderful view everyday.

" Kook..." You called him out of his thoughts.
" Yeah?.."
" What were you thinking?" You asked curiously.
He gigled and sat beside you on the bed. " Well... If get to see this wonderful interaction everyday..then I can't wait to have a baby with you..no I mean have him with you" he said taking a glance at boy who was sleeping peacefully.

Your face turn into a tomato." Aw lookie you turn into a tomato~" he teased you " aishh...jungkookkk" you whined . He chuckled and said to go to sleep.

You and him layed either side of jungwoo. And went to dreamland.

______________

A/n

    Yolo!!~~ I am backeu! Ahh I make you wait much huh. Sorry..I was busy with school and stuff༎ຶ‿༎ຶ couldn't got the time to write. So imma give y'all a spoiler : there is gonna be a new character←_← .

Who you think it will be? Girl or boy? Comment it down! And aesthetickpop747 you are not allowed to guess! Because you know who it gonna be (눈‸눈) .

I will update this story every Sunday!!

Unedited