23 - Sick / Mrs grumpy pants

Start from the beginning

"e mama?" he asks as I finish changing him and place him on the floor so he can play with his toys while I go and pick up Stella to change her diaper.

"no bud shes sicky and if she gets close to you guys you will also get sick and you don't want that right?, remember mama birthday is next week and we cant have you guys sick for her birthday, can we" I say as I remember that today I had to go out and meet up with Scar and Lizzie to keep on planning for Maya's birthday party, I guess those plans are canceled.

"nu e nu et icky fo mama" Stella says as I nod and finish changing her diaper and place her on one hip as I pick up Milo and place him on the other and head into the living room placing both of them in the playpen that they got for there birthday luckily they haven't figured out how to open the damn thing which is great now I have a baby cage. 

"Okay little ones I have to text someone real quick so if you guys can just chill in here while I go and do that than that would be great" I say as I do thumbs up at them and grab the remote turning on paw patrol for them to watch.

"tay aunie an" they say as they sit down and watch the TV screen while playing with their toys.

I make sure everything is good and that there is nothing near them that they could somehow end up getting hurt by. Even though they don't really walk much they sure can cause a lot of trouble together just by sitting down by pulling things around them. I quickly look at everything around them before pulling out my phone to text Scar and Lizzie that I wont be able to meet up today.

Don't mind the name of our group chat let's just say that me and Scarly named it because us two and Lizzie can be quite a mess when we are together but moving on.

The Cray Trio

Psycho 1

Sorry guys wont be able to go today

Psycho 2

Why is everything okay ?

THE MOM

You okay ?

Psycho 1

I'm doing fine......actually no I am stuck on babysitting duty today and before you ask I am taking care of Milo and Stella today since their dear old mama got sick.

Not even a second later of the message being sent and Lizzie quickly replies. Shes definitely the one for Maya if she cares so much for her. I totally see them getting married in the future I'm just saying but I definitely called it.

THE MOM

Is she okay? actually ill be there in 5 minutes maybe less see you in a little.

Psycho 1

shes fine probably just a stomach bug but sure you can come over just don't be mad when you get sick

Psycho 2

shes already gone she quickly picked up her stuff and left she did tell me to tell you that 'she doesn't care if she gets sick and that you better open the door for her when she gets there or she will throw down the door'....she went really specific for this but oh well and tell Maya I hope she feels better soon.

Psycho 1

okay than I shall be on a lookout for when she gets here and alright ill tell her you said that