Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?

Start from the beginning

That's when you approached them.

(Y/N): "Here's a better one; What ever happened to DPA fuckin' existed since I wasn't..."

Commander: "Y/N the Revenant I presume?"

You nodded.

Commander: "I am Roark of DPA and I hereby have under arrested."

(Y/N): "For what?"

Roark: "Well in addition for shooting one of my guys-"

(Y/N): "Whom they shot at us first!"

Roark: "You are still charged for being affiliated with this establishment which strongly implies to the rest of your cohorts."

All: "WHAT?!!!"

Roark: "You heard me. But mostly involves you as well, Charlie Magne Morningstar!"

Charlie: "What did I do? No one tell me that-!"

Roark: "We don't have to tell you shit! We arrest those who disrupts the balance in Hell where even your father or Overlords like Alastor is of no exception."

Charlie: "That's not fair!"

Roark: "Deal with it."

Vaggie: "Mierda."

Cherri: "Fuck you pigs! You ain't taking us in!"

Cherri pulled out a C4 you gave her only to get shocked by Roark's fingertips.

Roark: "Lock 'em up!"

Suddenly you were all confined in a room with nothing but benches in and guess who's there?

Alastor: "Salutations, friends."

Timeskip

(Y/N): "Lemme get this straight, the DPA are a bunch of hardass agents who police Hell to make sure things go their way and their's alone?"

Charlie: "Yes and they don't care if it was intentional or not. They just pop up and decide what our punishment will be."

(Y/N): "What about the Exterminators? Aren't they disrupting Hell with their genocide."

Vaggie: "The DPA don't give a damn about it. Personally, they hoped the Exterminators kills the Overlords just so they can extend their control over all of Circles of Hell."

Alastor: "It's true. Even for me that is FUCKED UP in perspective."

Husk: "And now they will likely lock us up. This is bullshit on so many levels!"

Angel: "Or kill us! I blame Charlie."

Cherri: "Same."

Charlie: "How was I supposed to know they come for us and rehabilitating Sinners is federal offense?"

Angel: "We don't. We're just blaming you because of boredom."

...

RidZak: "Balls."

(Y/N): "Let's all agree to stick together and NOT rat each other out in case they interrogate us."

Others: "Agreed."

DPA Base

You're spot on as the DPA began interrogating you all one by one.

1.)

RidZak: "I got nothing to say to you Special Agent Coppers except this; I simply work for the Happy Hotel by my own accord."