the meeting

It was a full moon, when Nezuko and Tanjiro were fighting demons along side Zenitsu and Inosuke. "NEZUKO HELP ZENITSU" Tanjiro yelled at the top his lungs due to the fact he was in mid air, because of a blood demon art. "MHM (ok)" her little sister answered her big brother.

Zenitsu seemed to be sleeping while fighting. He was about to get hit! "Hehe you've underestimated me way too soon and now this how you're going to die!" The demon said that Zenitsu is fighting thought until he suddenly started burning in pink flames.

"WH-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?WHY DOES IT BURN? SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!" the demon cry yelled as he was dying by the fire. He looked to his right to see Nezuko with a worried expression in her face. She came up to him and hugged him before he turned into ashes.

"Oh God please give him another chance in life after all he is just a 5 year old kid" Nezuko thought. Nezuko looked around to see that everyone killed the demon they were fighting meaning another victory to the demon slayer. Nezuko suddenly felt. A sharp pain in her stomach. She groaned. It was clear that it's hurting her.

Tanjiro looked at her sister and realized that she was groaning. "Nezuko what's wrong?" Tanjiro asked. Nezuko pointed at her bloody stomach. "I see dont worry Nezuko the pain will go away, but that reminds me Inosuke and Zenitsu are you guys ok?" Tanjiro asked worried for his friends. "OFC IM OK YOU DONT THINK IM THAT WEAK THAT I WOULD BE HURT DO YOU GOMPAJIRO FIGHT ME!" Inosuke yelled as he felt like he was being challenged. "WHO THE HELL IS GOMPAJIRO?!" Tanjiro yelled back

"COULD YOU GUYS BE ANY LOUDER" Zenitsu woke up yelling at them for being so loud. Tanjiro apologized to Zenitsu while inusoke seems to be challenging Zenitsu.

Suddenly they all heard screaming, and not just any screaming, but the screams of Nezuko. They all looked behind them to see Nezuko in a black portal that seems to have veins moving around Nezuko sucking her inside. They all looked in terror until they finally started to make moves

They all started to use their breathing to help Nezuko, but no matter how many damage they do it just isn't working.

"NEZUKO!!" Tanjiro yelled at the top of his lungs as her sister was consumed by the black portal.

"Are you sure she's going to be ok?" ??? Asked with a worried expression "??? Please I have checked her pulse she's fine she's just a little faint" ???? Answered back. Nezuko started groaning and waking up. She held her head that's giving her a headache.

She looked up to see 3 men bending down to see if she's ok. She was startled. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to startle you here let me help you up" ??? Took out his hand to help her up
Nezuko had slowly held his hand and got up. " well then my name is Diavolo. The person on the left is my best butler Barbatos and on the right is my most trustworthy right hand man also my best friend" Diavolo introduced himself and the others with a smile. "Flattery will get you no where lord Diavolo" Lucifer answered Diavolo.

Nezuko winced in sudden pain to realize that her injury was still there. "You're bleeding" Barbatos stated. Everyone had their eyes on Nezuko. "Barbatos help her Immediately" Diavolo ordered his butler "yes my lord" Barbatos answered as he snapped his finger to be teleported to another room. "Now then if you just stay still this won't hurt a bit" said, Before Barbatos could do anything he was stopped by Nezuko who was covering her stomach clearly not being able to trust Barbatos .

"Here look I have no weapons just some bandages is all" Barbatos said while trying to comfort Nezuko. Nezuko thought about it until she put her trust on him. After a while he was finally done helping her. " there see it wasn't to bad" Barbatos spoke. "Mhm" Nezuko answered.

Barbatos snapped his finger to teleport them to the room they were in before. "Barbatos how's it going with her?" Diavolo asked instantly. " she's ok thankfully the cut wasn't so deep" Barbatos answered. "Very well then I guess so it's time to tell you why you're here Nezuko".

✨️ TO BE CONTINUED ✨️

(Words: 740)