Part 2: the island

Y/N PoV:

I let out a groan as a bird had landed on my head as it cawed loudly as I was trying to sleep but this dam bird was annoying me so I jolt my head up making the bird caw in fear as it tried to fly away but I open my wings and flew after it as I was flying after it I tried to chomp my jaws down on it as I chased it around.

3rd PoV:

Fireglow munched on her fish as she watch Y/N fly back and forth in the air chasing the dam bird that woke her/him up. Fireglow turned her head left to right watching Y/N fly back and forth before Moon landed next to her as Moon looked up at Y/N and turned her head left to right to follow Y/N who was flying after the bird while the bird was flying as quick as it could in panic.

"What's wrong with him/her?" Moon as sitting down and watching Y/N fly back and forth "the bird" Fireglow said as she munched on another fish like it was popcorn as both Moon and Fireglow turned their head left to right following Y/N as she/he flew back and forth after the bird.

After about 30 minutes of Y/N flying back and forth she/he finally caught the bird before he/she heard laughter as Y/N turned his/her head to the left and saw Coal (who is a Nightfury) rolling around laughing as Fireglow left to get more fish but Moon, Vine, Sticks (another Leaf fury), and Luna were staring at Y/N and trying not to laugh as they snort and giggle.

Y/N frowned as he/she started to yell and throw an anger tantrum as he/she yelled at them while they rolled around laughing and snorting at Y/N's tantum as all had been fine on the island as they all had been careful and smart about keeping their island hidden... but what happens when the 'Dragons eye' has been found by a group of young Vikings riding dragons