Early mornings (Soldier x Engineer)

Blu! Soldier x Blu! Engineer 
Fluff!

I promise Im going to post FuntimeKajayt's request soon I promise, I just had this idea for a while and I just wanted to write it down before my dumb ass forgot lmao

Engineer opened his eyes slowly as he woke up, he was always a morning person so he woke up pretty early. he tried to sit up but felt Soldier's strong arms around his middle, trapping him in the embrace.
he looked down and saw Soldier was still sound asleep, his grey helmet just covering his eyes. Engineer chuckled slightly and placed a quick kiss on the sleeping man's helmet. "Soldier I've got to go..." Engineer whispered quietly so as not to startle him.
"no." Soldier replied simply as he wrapped his arms tighter around Engineer "Solly please...we have work to do" Engineer whined while laughing quietly at the sleepy soldier, Soldier groaned quietly "what time is it?"
"five thirty, why?" Engineer responded before being pulled back down onto the bed "that's too early, even for me." Soldier mumbles against Engineer's neck, causing Engineer to chuckle lightly "you're so clingy" Engineer mumbles as he wraps his arms around the taller man as Soldier start's peppering small kisses across his neck and face.
"And you love it," Soldier replies, making both men laugh softly at their antics. Engineer leaned over to peck his nose gently "I love you Soldier" Engineer mumbled quietly, Soldier responded with his signature grin. "now go back to sleep" "yes sir." Engineer replied with a chuckle

Word count: 219 (very short ;-;)