20

I drew the boys (photo above/side) because I haven't drawn fan art in soo long so I drew the boys as they look in this story and fucking hell I love them. I didn't have time to color it though

- - -

"Princess?" I heard Ashton say from beside me.

"Hm?" I hummed as Ashton slowly ran his hand up and down my back as I was lying on stomach, drenching myself in the Hamilton sun.

We had walked down to the beach and were now just lying here, doing nothing at all. I had called Michael and Calum to come down here as well and they told me they would get down in a few minutes.

"Um, you know," he said and started to draw patterns on my back, "what you told me yesterday?"

I turned my head to look at him, squinting a bit as the sun hit my eyes. "I told you a lot yesterday, you have to be a bit more specific than that" I chuckled. He smiled and laid down beside me.

"You told me that you would tell your mother," he started and played with the sand before lifting his eyes to look at me, "What did you mean by that? What are you going to tell her?"

I looked at him before looking down at his one hand that was lightly playing in the sand. "Oh, um" I hummed, thinking about what I was actually meaning with it.

"I think I'll just tell her the truth?" I said, making it come out as a question.

"Truth, as in?"

"That I'm not dating Sarah anymore because she is not the one I'm attracted to" I said, slowly looking up at him again. "That I'm.. gay"

"You're sure you are gay?" he asked, lightly running a hand up and down my arm. I nodded my head. "Did you always know that you were?"

"No, or I mean, I always knew something was different, but I never really knew I was gay until I met you and started to get.. feelings for you" I spoke so carefully and quiet that I barely heard myself.

"It's okay to talk about it with me you know? I am your boyfriend, after all" I looked up to lock eyes with him and smiled as I saw he was already watching me.

"Yeah I know, it takes some time to get used to it though" I chuckled quietly. He nodded and smiled, moving over to kiss me on my lips.

"I know" he smiled as he pulled away. "What are you going to say to Sarah?"

"Probably the same as I tell my mom" I shrugged.

"Are you-" he said and stopped his soothing movement on my arm, "Are you going to mention me?"

I shrugged, "Do you want me to?"

"I think it's better if we take one step at a time when we get home. So we don't break up with our girls at different times and then tell them about us and Kelly would call Sarah and tell her and all hell would break loose, and I'll probably tell my mom after I've told Kelly, you understand me, right?" he looked at me with big eyes. I nodded and smiled small.

"It's all so new to us, so I think we should take it slow. But that doesn't mean I don't want you as my boyfriend or is scared to show you off, because that's not the case. You know I love you, princess" he smiled and leaned down to peck my lips again.

"I know, and that sound good," I smiled as well, "and I love you too"

"I love hearing that" Ashton sighed happily and rolled over to lie down on his back, smiling up to the sun.

"Good morning, sex addicts" Michael's voice was heard, making both Ashton and I sit up and turn to see Michael and Calum walking over, both in bathing trunks and sunglasses. Michael was wearing one of my snapbacks and I wondered when he had gotten a hold of that.