15

I changed my username, ayy

- - -

"I can't believe you've had more sex than me these last few weeks" Calum sighed. I chuckled into my pillow and hugged Michael closer to me. We were lying in me and Ashton's bed after I convinced them that we hadn't had sex in it.

Ashton was already up and checking up everything so it looked good for today and other work stuff that I didn't really pay attention to. Michael and Calum came by and we were just lying here, talking about nothing. It was still quite early, but it was New Years Eve, so we had to plan a bit, or so they said.

"I bet you're really kinky in bed, aren't you?" Michael spoke up as my head was buried in between his neck and the pillow. I raised my head to look at them.

"What? What makes you think that?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh, so it's true then?"

"What? I never said that!"

"No, but you are being defensive and that means you are" Calum smirked and Michael laughed. I rolled my eyes and stuck up a tired middle finger in the air.

"Have you found someone for tonight?" I asked, trying to get away from the topic around Ashton and I. Michael shrugged but Calum smiled and nodded.

"You know Happy?" Calum asked and both Michael and I nodded.

"Don't say you're gonna go for a four year old gir-"

"No, Michael, let me finish" Calum gave Michael a glare as he simply smirked. "Happy's got an older sister, pretty face, gorgeous body and a great girl all over"

"Sister? How old is she?" I spoke up and shuffled around a bit so my head was on Michael's chest so I had a clear view of Calum.

"Yeah, I met her yesterday in the lobby. I don't know, I never asked, but she looked like around twenty" Calum shrugged and leaned back on his pillow with a content look on his face.

"How are you gonna get an over twenty year old to be with you on New Years?" Michael chuckled.

"I have my tricks" he winked and I almost scoffed at my friend.

"How about you Mike?" I spoke in a rather quiet voice. Michael was obviously still a bit sad and down since everything happened, but he acts like it's all cool, which sometimes irritates me, but I don't comment on it.

Michael shrugged at my question before speaking. "I don't know, I'll have it come as it goes, I'm not as desperate as Calum" he said and Calum smacked his chest. They started arguing in a joke but were interrupted by the door opening. Ashton walked in and stopped in his tracks when he saw the three of us tucked in the bed.

"There we have him; the man, the myth, the legend" Calum smiled, making Ashton raise his eyebrows and chuckle. He put down the room key on the table and turned around to open the door again. Soon a man in a hotel uniform came in and rolled a clothes rack with him. On it hang a row of different suits, making Michael, Calum and I furrow our eyebrows in confusion. Ashton thanked the man who helped him and gave him a tip before closing the door behind him.

Ashton walked over the big room and laid down on the bed, on top of me. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"Hello" I chuckled and raised my head from my pillow to kiss him deeper. A loud and fake cough was heard, making Ashton and I pull away from each other to look at the others beside us.

"Yeah well, hello to you too. I'd appreciate if you didn't have sex with me in the same bed, thank you" Michael said and moved closer to Calum. I rolled my eyes while Ashton laughed.