Chapter 1: "Bratty, Huh?"

BLANE POV:::

Sigh, I let out a big sigh after i made my decision, "Im moving out!" while packing my things up i hear a knock on my door "Come in" Sandra went in, Sandra is my best friend, her father is the Alpha in our pack after our former Alpha died and everybody blamed it on me. Wanna know why?

FLASHBACK

I was only..3.? I was also only a pup that day..i was chasing a butterfly out in the woods until...i got lost. I ran to the path where i was running before but still got lost. It's getting dark now, I was crying out for help but there's no way someone are going to hear me in the middle of the forest. Then some bunch of hungry wolves came out of the bush.

Guess someone did hear me.

I was scared..They jumped to attack me but then a lady ran in front of me and protected me "H-huh .?" I whimpered in fear. "Little one, when i say run RUN okay?" She asked while holding the hungry wolves and protecting me at the same time."RUN" She shouted, I ran so fast that i almost tripped. When i looked back i saw our Alpha Jane... getting munched by hungry wolves. I was traumatized after that experience and i even got more traumatized after my pack mistreated me and abused me about what happened and how it was 'my fault'.

END OF FLASHBACK

YES i know..it's still kind of my fault though but still..."Ash..are you sure because i can just find an apartment for you or just don't go.." she said with a pouty face.
i laugh and patted her head "But i really have to ..you know?" I said making eye contact with Sandra. "W-Well alright...see you then.." Sounds like she was about to cry. She walked out of my room while i continued to pack my things.

MANY MANY HOURS LATER

After Looking for a decent and cheap apartment that i can afford to live, I finally found the perfect one well i wouldn't call it 'Perfect' but it's okayyy. It wasn't full of furnitures though so i paid the landlord extra for some furnitures. Now it doesn't look like it's just a box now. I went into the computer and started looking for a job online. A few hours later [2 hours to be excact] I found an office job just few blocks away from my apartment. "PERFECT"
I Can't hold back my excitement oh wait...Office jobs aren't that hard right? It's my first time..I hope i don't become an outcast or don't have a bossy or strict boss or-or what if i don't have friends there and-and they will-- UGH stop overthinking! Im starting this monday after all and it's still friday anyway, i still have ..1, 2,..i counted my fingers then ' TWO DAYS ' that's .. that's okay at least it's not tomorrow..

MONDAY

And here it is..the monday came..i woke up at 4 a m and took a shower, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast,brushed my teeth again, blow dried my hair and that's it.
I took a cab since im too as in super lazy to walk .
I got there just in time and phew it was big. This girl came up to me and said "Oh you're the newbie, right? my name is Verdy McDees--

[yes i know 'McDees' i was hungry alright all i could think was Mcdonalds and i just woke up so i can't think straight]

-And welcome to the company im the one who will be touring you around! oh by the way What's your name? i still didn't get your name? Im sure it's beautiful or maybe cool but whoo cares? oh wait i do ,oh! im sorry i just- im just..i get excited everytime there's a newbie here."

Well this girl is a chatterbox.

"Oh no its fine. My name is Blane. Blane Armstrong" I said while looking at the chatterbox girl.
"Oh cool name." as she said smiling.
And the rest of the day just-- it's just boring but at least i made a friend even though she's a chatterbox but okay--

MANY MANY MANY HOURS LATER

Phew ..This day is tiring.. "You know..this day might be tiring for you since you're a newbie but don't worry you'll get over it sometime." Verdy chuckled. "Yeah..Yeah you're right it is tiring .." "Are you...Are you thinking what im thinking ..?" she said smirking at me like that kind of smirk the ear-to-ear smirk. "Uh...chicken nuggets .?" Welllllll how should i know what she's thinking Im no psychic. . She burst out laughing before words came out of her mouth. "EW your saliva !! WATCH WHILE YOUR LAUGHING, IDIOT " I said sarcastically " I- I'm sorry .. I-I can't...!! Seriously 'Chicken nuggets&?????" She still burst out laughing. "Just get to the point. Im not a psychic to guess what you're thinking." "Wellllll....i was thinking..what about we go to the club later?? " i looked at her. "Seriously?" "Yes. come on... just this once? " she said while smiling. "ugh fine.." "YEY!!"

I swear this girl is going to be the death of me.

LATER

We went to the club while wearing my black shirt and my levis pants. Verdy already left me alone to dance with people on the dance floor. Now im just here in the corner..alone..with men looking at me .. "What is this lovely young lady doing here all alone?" a man in suit came to me. He looks like a middle aged man. "Want a glass? it's on me." He said while winking at me. "U-Uh..sure..sir..?" I'm starting to really get uncomfortable right now. And this bastard is married. He didn't think i would spot his ring in his finger didn't he? the ring even said 'Amanda'

tsk this bastard be for real right now.

He handed me the glass of wine..He can't stop looking at me up and down ..Fuck. im starting to Get REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE with this bastard.

"I-I got to go to the bathroom ."
I ran and good thing he didn't stop me or anything.. ugh why did Verdy leave me in here all alone??? ughh.

Then this lady came to me ..She has Blondie hair ..and wow she looks hot .."Well hello there." She smirked. "Hi?" i said trying to not make eye contact or else i will have nose bleed . "What's your name, cutie?" My heart really skipped a beat like im going to die . "Why do you want to know? it's not like i know you anyway." I said with a bit of a attitude. "Well you got some attitude ey~?"

"Bratty huh.."

"i like it.."

A/N -YALL MY FIRST BOOK!
i hope you liked this lol im in my period so...ITS HARD FOR ME TO SLEEP SO THAT'S WHY i STAYED TILL 2AM LAST NIGHT TO FINISH ALL OF THIS. Im at a place with no internet right now so yeah. Im buying milkshake and the lady is super slow so yeahh im just writing and finishing this book .. also lol i wrote thousands of words here but in my 351 words essay i failed🤧 but dont worry i did won first place at the essay contest. Maybe because im writing too much ..? ] (1423 words)

Love,
Jetaime