SPECIAL CHAPTER

[I had my friend write this lol. I asked for help writing smutt]

(THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL CHAPTER! THIS IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE CURRENT STORYLINE! THERE IS NO NEXT PART OF THIS btw this is unedited)

[Hello, my name is Masha, I'm JETAIME'S friend. I'll be writing this special chapter cuz shes having trouble writing smutt AND she's busy practicing for her game this thursday. Im writing on my laptop and i dont have grammarly lol so i doesnt have an apostrophe lol. And my writing is slightly different from hers sooo yeah]

Blane's POV

Dumitric led me to their shared bedroom with Autumn, while Autumn was following behind us. Dumitric opened the door, and damn, their room was bigger than my whole apartment. Autumn closed the door behind us and I could hear her lock it.

Autumn then grabbed me by my waist and she leaned her back against the wall while still holding my waist. Dumitric pushed her body against mine so that I'm in the middle of the two of them. I felt something poking me from behind AND in front. I completely forgot that these two has bulges. Do they swordfight when they have sex together? Damn, have no idea. Well, lets find out! Dumitric wasted no time and since she's in front of me, she has the advantage of smashing her lips against mine before Autumn does. Dumitric held my chin and kissed my lips. Her lips are so soft. But she clearly has no intention of just a small, soft kiss because I felt her tongue on my lips, asking for entrance which I clearly granted. I slightly opened my mouth and her tongue came swishing inside my mouth, suggesting a fight with my tongue. As me and Dumitric was enjoying the steamy kiss, I felt a hand under my shirt so I tilted my head a little just to see Autumn smirk. I let out a moan of satisfaction when I felt Dumitric's tongue down on my throat.

I couldn't breath, so I decided to pull away making Dumitric groan. Autumn unclasped my bra from behind and left small kisses on my nape. Autumn must be feeling lazy because she still didn't take my shirt off but the bra. Dumitric grabbed my jaw, making me kiss her again while Autumn was massaging my breast as if they were stress balls. By all of these overwhelming pleasure, I let out a muffled moan inside Dumitric's mouth.

I've never felt like this before. Well, most likely because im a virgin. I pulled away from Dumitric and turned my head to the side to look at Autumn. Autumn released her hand from my right breast and held my chin, capturing my lips in a hungry and passionate kiss, making my core swell. I kept feeling some vibrations between my legs and I couldn't take it anymore! I squeezed my thighs, trying to relieve the feeling but that move only made Dumitric spread them out.

Autumn was still massaging my left breast whilst still not breaking our kiss. Dumitric grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off, throwing it across the room. It was getting in the way, anyway. Autumn started to grind on me from the behind making me moan softly in her mouth. Dumitric unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped it, pulling them down and casually throwing it across the room just like my shirt. I was now on my dark burgundy thong. Autumn stopped kissing me just to look at it and dumitric slowly, gently slides my thong off and Autumn smirked at the sight, so did Dumitric. The both of them kept staring at my wet core, causing me to cover my face from embarassment. "C-Can you not stare..??" I mumbled, making Dumitric chuckle. Autumn then bit my earlobe and i bit my lip, trying to hold in all the sounds. Dumitric leaned down to my core, face to face with it.

"Can I?" Dumitric said, her warm breath against my wet cunt. I nodded hesitantly and Dumitric playfully rolled her eyes. "You have a mouth, baby. Use it." She grins, rubbing my thigh making me whimper.

"Y-Yea---" My breath hitched. Her nose was brushing against my clit making me jerk back, Her warm, wet tongue ran along my sensitive clit, tasting my wetness. I let out a loud moan and maybe because of that ONE LOUD MOAN, it encouraged her to quicken her pace. She started to lick my womanhood faster. I spread my legs more wider for her and I could feel her smirking while licking. Her tongue entered my hole, making my lean against Autumn who was sucking and licking on my earlobe while caressing my breasts. I put a hand on Autumn's neck and my nails dug in her skin when I felt my orgasm coming. Autumn then moved down to my neck, leaving hickeys and marks. Dumitric pushed her tongue deeper inside me, resulting my eyes to roll back in my head, from the overwhelming pleasure, With one last thrust with her tongue, I came on her face then let out a very loud moan.