Chapter 1: The Dark One.

(I usually make Prologues but i decided that it would be better if I save the main characters past for later. Why? You'll see. Oh and no your not Human in this one. Apparently there are readers who like both Anthros and Humans so I have a idea for this one and i think it will be acceptable to both parts of the audience. It's always nice to try something different every once in a while.)

3rd POV

After the Bad Guys did their bank heist there was another gang of Villians on the other side of the City named the Tiger gang.

(Plot twist apparently in the movie the city is Los Angeles California. Crazy right?)

Which ironically had tigers as the leaders and a few human thugs as they were trying to break into a store.

Thug: why is this thing stuck!

Thug 2: How the hell should I know? It was open earlier so try to normally open.

Thug: Oh yeah sure like they would actually leave the door unlocked.

He turned the door knob and the door actually opened.

Thug 2: Told you.

Tiger leader 1: Just shut up and rob the place.

Thugs: Yes sir!

As soon as they ran in however it was extremely dark in the place.

Thug 3: Why is it so dark in here?

Thug 4: I thought you would know.

He suddenly steppes on a squiky toy as the others shushed him.

Thug 4: Well you try to rob a place in the dark deep down. (Jacksepticeye you are a bold one.)

Thug 5: Yall really are idiots.

They went over to the cash registers as the tiger leaders waited outside but the thugs weren't in a good position.

Thug 1: Does something seem off to yall?

Thug 4: Can't hear you over all this money!

Thug 1: I really joined a group of dumbasses.

He suddenly heard something above him as he took out his gun and when he saw who it was he started shooting alerting the others.

Outside the tiger leaders were alerted of the gun shots hearing their thugs screams.

Thug 4: GET HIM!

Thug 3: I'M TRYING DAMMIT!

After a bit their gunfire ceased as they both backed up.

Tiger leader 1: Is it who I think it is?

Tiger leader 2: Maybe. Let's get outta here Before-

Suddenly a bat flew out from the store hitting the leader in the face and knocking him unconscious.

The other one stared at the doorway as The Dark One walked out from the darkness.

(I had to go with a fanmade Batman suit since apparently ninja costumes and all apparently weren't perfect for this story so batman suit it is

(I had to go with a fanmade Batman suit since apparently ninja costumes and all apparently weren't perfect for this story so batman suit it is.)

Tiger leader 1: Look dude I don't want any trouble.

He didn't listen as he kicked the tiger leader in the face knocking him unconscious aswell as police sirens were coming his way he disappeared like he was never there in the first place.

Just then the chief showed up and looked at the scene at hand.

Chief Luggins: Ha! I knew he would bust you guys eventually! Now to prison you go.

She then picked them up and loaded the 2 leaders into the back of her car.

With the Dark One

He soon arrived at his home as he took off his suit revealing that he was a Hybrid between both Anthro and Human.

Human features and Anthro Features such as a human face and a Anthro tail.

(If you want in the next chapter I will hunt and I literally mean hunt for a image of a hybrid between Human and Anthro.)

(Y/n): Another gang taken down. And yet The Bad Guys are still out there. How is it they are the only ones to not be caught yet?

I then sat down on the couch as I turned on the news to see the Governor Diane Foxington on TV.

(Y/n): ?

(Y/n): ?

Also no your not like Batman. Your still your average normal guy just a Vigilante who beats up bad people.

She then went on about how she felt sorry for the Bad Guys till one of the people asked her about me.

Diane Foxington: The Dark One? I don't have a issue with him. He is helping the police with the villians of the city.

Reporter: How come he hasn't caught the Bad Guys yet then?

Diane Foxington: That we don't know. But I have faith that he will catch them.

Your POV

She has faith in me?

She then started talking about how they will be giving away the Golden Dolphin as i sat there watching but what I noticed that was different was there was 2 of them. Why is there 2 of them?

Reporter: Miss Diane. Why is there 2 of them?

Diane Foxington: That's Because we have 2 winners and the second one is a man we all know to well who keeps protecting us.

She is talking about me. Hmm.

I then looked at my suit as I picked it up.

(Y/n): Seems Dante will be joining the party even if it isn't to stop villains.

I'll have to wear a suit over my suit. That Honestly doesn't sound right.

With the Bad Guys

Snake: SHE MEANS THAT VIGILANTE FUCKER WON?!

Mr Wolf: Seems that way. Guess we will be crashing a party.

To be continued

________________________________________

Welcome to my Bad Guys story. I asked everyone what they wanted me to do first and yall wanted this so here you go.

I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night.