48. End game

💭By Dreamer💭

3rd person POV.

Katsuki heard a gun fire and felt a sharp pain in his leg. A normal person would drop to the floor but Katsuki knew better than to drop his lover. He slowly turned around to lock eyes with Todoroki, Of course, the motherfucker wasn't dead.

"I hoped you would stay dead." Katsuki said as he carefully put Izuku on the ground. "Don't worry, Love. I'll be back to take care of you after I kill this annoying idiot." The blonde whispered into Izuku's ear. "I wouldn't be so sure of that, Katsuki son of Masaru Bakugo." Todoroki stated. Katsuki turned to look at his enemy. "Todoroki son of..... A bitch your still alive." Katsuki smirked. (One of my favorite things Thor ever said) "I would stop smirking if I were you."Todoroki said. "Why? because of your the red vampire? I already know. My sister told me everything." Katsuki explained. "Then why are you stupid enough to use normal bullets to try and kill me?" Todoroki questioned. "Because I wasn't trying to kill you, I hoped you would stay out a little longer so I could bring Izuku to safety and come back to kill you slowly, but I guess your right, I should have at least tied you up." Katsuki said. "You think you can kill me alone?" Todoroki started laughing but soon stopped when he felt someone jump on him.

It was Toga who was trying to stab Todoroki's back with special knives. But the red vampire pushed her off in time. "ugh, You think you can keep Izuku from me? He is mine!" Todoroki yelled. "No, he's not!" Kirishima yelled back as he came running into the room together with the rest of Katsuki's army. "Fine let's fight and see who wins this!" Todoroki said as he ran towards Katsuki.

Like that the battle started and lasted for a long time. Katsuki was winning but at one point they made Todoroki super mad and he turned into the bone crawler, killing everyone in the process. Only Toga and Katsuki were left but they were super tired and injured badly.

"Toga now!" Katsuki yelled as he jumped onto the bone crawler. Toga turned into a cheetah and did the same. But Todoroki wasn't having it so he pushed them off hard. Toga set her claws into the bone crawler's back so she wouldn't fall off but Katsuki flew against the wall really hard. "Katsuki!" Toga yelled worried when she saw her brother knocked out on the floor. Their plan failed, it was impossible for them to win against the red vampire.

Toga did the best she could to hold Todoroki off but nothing worked. In the end, she was on the ground as well. After winning, Todoroki turned back into his human form and walked up to Katsuki. "I told you, you can't win against me. Izuku will be mine whether you are with me or against me." Todoroki said as he stood over Katsuki's body. The blonde was awake but his body didn't move, he was drained of energy. He was ready to give up, everything hurt. but he couldn't give up because if he did, who would take care of Izuku?

He couldn't die, not here, not now. Katsuki looked around to find something, anything that could help him. Until he saw one of Toga's special knives lying next to him on the ground. He tried to crawl to it but before he almost reached it Todoroki grabbed his neck to keep him in place. "You're not going anywhere! You're going to pay for trying to tear Izuku away from me." Katsuki was almost there, just a couple more inches and he could grab the knife. "I'm going to enjoy your suffering. I'm going to make it very painful and slowly." Todoroki laughed as he got ready to bite Katsuki.

Just when he was about to bite Katsuki got pushed out of the way and got a hold of the knife. As Todoroki got distracted, the blonde used this opportunity to stab him in the heart. Todoroki fell dead on the floor a second time. "Thanks-" Katsuki was about to thank the person that gave him a little push but when he saw who it was his heart stopped. The knife fell out of his hand and he dropped to his knees.

It was Izuku who pushed him out of the way, Izuku saved his life. "NO! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY AROUND! I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE YOU!" Katsuki yelled out as he made his way to Izuku's body. There was a huge black bite mark on Izuku's neck. Katsuki was angrier than he has ever been. He was mad at Todoroki, but most of all he was mad at himself.

Todorki's body suddenly moved. "I'm not done." The vampire said very weakly. Katsuki's rage spiked in the air and out of pure anger he transformed into his ultra animal who no one knew he had. He turned into a giant lion with horns and wings. He moved faster than the speed of sound and bite Todoroki in half, after that he breathed out fire and burned his corpses. Todoroki immediately died and turned into aches and stayed dead this time.

Now that katsuki's anger has died down he turned back into his human form and got a hold of Izuku's body. As he pulled the body of his lover closer his tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Izuku, I'm so sorry... For everything." Katsuki started as he hugged Izuku's body. "I'm sorry for not believing you what Dabi did..." The blonde kissed his lover on his head. "I'm sorry for hurting you... So many times." He kissed his lover on his cold cheeks. "I'm sorry for always yelling at you for no reason. I'm just always so... Scared, of losing you. I know it's not an excuse but I just..." Katsuki was full-on crying now. "You just need to wake up, okay? Please... Open your pretty eyes and look at me... I can't live without you, I need you so wake up. What am I gonna tell Eri? She will miss you. I will miss you... Just-god... Please, I love you." Katsuki pleaded as he kissed Izuku's pink lips.

(1068 words)

(1068 words)