Zhexi held her with one hand and the clothes with the other.

    When they reached the sofa, Li'er looked at her with big black eyes, then pointed to a place and reminded softly, "You can put your clothes there."

    "Oh." Zhexi suddenly felt a little silly.

    Zhexi went to put the clothes away first, then came and sat on one side, pretending to watch the animation.

    There is a lazy blue cat between her and Li'er.

    Originally, I thought it would be naive to watch animation, but after watching it, Zhexi also thought it was good.

    After a while, Li'er quietly carried the blue cat to the other side, and slowly leaned over to sit next to Zhexi.

    Sensing her movement, Zhexi turned her head slightly to look at her, and slowly touched her pocket, took out a beautiful small box, and shook it: "Do you want some candy? It's sweet and sour." In fact, she didn't have much The experience of getting along with children, so it looks a little silly.

    Li'er subconsciously glanced at the kitchen.

    A slight smile appeared on the corner of Zhexi's mouth, she leaned slightly towards her, and whispered softly, "Just eat one, I won't tell your father."

    "Yeah." Li'er's fair ears turned pink.

    Zhexi gave her one and ate one himself.

    The blue cat looked up at the two of them, looking a little curious.

    After a while, Li'er tugged at the corner of Zhexi's clothes, motioning for her to come over.

    Zhexi followed suit.

    Her voice was soft and waxy, and there was a pleasant smell of candy in her mouth: "Except for Grandma Lin, you are the first person to come to our house."

    The surprise in Zhexi's eyes was obvious. But she didn't ask much, just reached out and stroked her hair.

    It may be that Wei Feng made preparations in advance, or it may be that his cooking efficiency is high. The two of them only watched four episodes of animation, and the meal was ready.

    "I don't often cook at home now, maybe I've regressed, just don't dislike me." After sitting down, Wei Feng was polite first.

    Sauerkraut fish, Kung Pao chicken, braised pork ribs, stewed noodles with pork and sauerkraut are all home-cooked dishes, but they taste very good.

    "Your cooking level, I guess I will come here often for dinner in the future." Zhexi really didn't expect Wei Feng's cooking skills to be so good.

    Hearing this, Li'er looked up at her with joy and anticipation in her eyes: "You like to eat, so you can let dad do it." With

    a slight smile on the corner of Wei Feng's mouth, he gently stroked the hair on the side of Li'er's ear: "So Do you like your sister Xi?"

    Li'er blushed slightly, lowered her head to eat, and stopped talking.

    Zhexi also looked at Li'er with a smile, and picked up a rib for her: "Eat more meat, don't be too thin." It's not good to be like someone.

    Li'er listened to her very much and obediently gnawed on the ribs.

    After dinner, the two of them played with building blocks again with Li'er. After Li'er went to take a nap, the two went to the study to talk.

    Zhexi was not in a hurry to talk about other things, but first said with emotion: "I didn't expect you to have such a lovely daughter."

    With Li'er not around, Wei Feng returned to his usual serious manner.