"That's not okay, you just need to rest more now."

    Su Mochen turned cold again, and said firmly, "I have to go out today."

    Zhexi's face was also ugly: "What are you going to do?"

    "Talk about work."

    "Must we go?"

    "Yes."

    "Then I'll be with you."

    Su Mochen pursed his lips twice, lowered his eyes and said, "It's up to you."

    As soon as she stepped aside, Su Mochen opened the door and left without waiting for her.

    Poor Zhexi was preoccupied with helping her heat the porridge before, and then preoccupied with getting angry, so she didn't have time to wash up, eat or change clothes, and that heartless person just left!

    Zhexi changed his clothes in a hurry, scratched his hair casually, took his mobile phone and quickly closed and locked the door and chased him out.

    It was only after Zhexi ran down the fifth floor in one breath that he could barely catch up.

    Su Mochen glanced at her lightly, without speaking, and continued to walk forward.

    "Where are you going?" Zhexi asked her while walking beside her.

    "Go to the subway station."

    Zhexi knew this, and needed a card or the corresponding subway software to take the ride, but Zhexi naturally didn't have these. She doesn't even have an identity in this world.

    "I don't have a card, and nothing else... I can't take the subway."

    Su Mochen's first reaction was that he heard it wrong, but seeing her light purple pupils, he knew that she was not from here at all.

    "Then you go back."

    Of course Zhexi refused, and the two began to confront each other again: in the end, each took a step back and took the bus.

    Su Mochen's face became a little colder, and Zhexi was not much better.

    How could she have imagined that the third lady of the Su Group didn't even have a car! Her bodyguard had to accompany her on the bus.

    Su Mochen got on the bus and dropped her card, then walked back, ignoring her. Fortunately, Zhexi changed the change at the supermarket yesterday, otherwise he would definitely be kicked out.

    Hmph, Su Mochen didn't want to talk to her, and Zhexi didn't rush to find her either.

    It's just that Su Mochen had a serious illness yesterday, and Zhexi kept it in mind, and would glance over from time to time to check the situation.

    After a while, Jin Zhexi caught a glimpse of Su Mochen biting his lip, with a forbearing expression: Is it a stomachache? Didn't you say everything is fine?

    Zhexi squeezed the people around her with left and right elbows, and secretly approached her.

    Who would have thought that the driver suddenly braked suddenly! The crowd staggered and swayed instantly. Su Mochen was wearing high-heeled shoes, and he was sick and weak last night. Fell into a soft embrace.

    "Are you okay?" Zhexi's tone was a little worried. The moment she braked suddenly, she quickly squeezed over and hugged him in time. It's just that she didn't expect her waist to be so soft, so slender, and so tactile, Zhexi's throat rolled up and down unconsciously.