Working here follows the principle of more pay for more work. Zhexi asked to take the initiative to increase the amount after finishing the work for one head. In the end, the money he got was two heads, twice that of ordinary men.

    This was done when she didn't want to be too conspicuous and kept a lot of strength.

    Zhexi's outstanding performance made the men very depressed, and they doubted themselves for a while, and their self-esteem was greatly hit.

    In fact, it was completely unnecessary, after all, Zhexi was an excellent Alpha, and they... were just ordinary men.

    After earning money, Zhexi thought about improving the food for the mother and daughter. Zhexi deliberately asked Xiaohu's father, only to find out that there is a butcher in the village who sells meat. It's just that everyone buys some meat during the morning market to satisfy their cravings, but few people buy meat at night.

    Under the guidance of Xiaohu's father, Zhexi abducted to the butcher's owner, Touwang, and bought some pork belly with spare ribs and fatty meat. On the way, Xiaohu's father wanted to inquire about Zhexi's personal identity information, but she blocked them back with all his might.

    The men who worked in the back mountain came back one after another, but they still didn't see Zhexi. Ayun stood outside the door, looking up in that direction with his neck raised.

    After waiting for a while, Ah Yun saw the person. As the sun was setting, Zhexi came with a smile in the setting sun, and Ah Yun's frowning eyebrows instantly relaxed. Zhexi is so beautiful, Ah Yun sighed in his heart.

    "Waiting for me?" Zhexi felt warm in his heart.

    "Well," Ayun asked with a shy smile, "What did you buy?"

    "Pork belly and pork ribs, for your strength." Zhexi waved her hand at her.

    Ayun smiled and asked, "Apart from being good at pancakes, my mother also has two specialty dishes. Can you guess which two are them?"

    "It can't be braised pork and stewed ribs, right?" Zhexi cooperated with her.

    "Yeah, you know that, it's amazing." Ayun laughed even harder.

    Zhexi earned money today and had meat to eat tonight, and the three of them were very happy.

    Ayun is in charge of choosing vegetables and washing meat, Zhexi is in charge of chopping firewood, and the woman is in charge of cooking pancakes.

    The three of them worked very quickly together, and it was only after seven o'clock in the evening when a meal was ready.

    "It's really fragrant." Ayun twisted a piece of braised pork, and it was soft and glutinous in the mouth.

    Meals cooked with firewood always retain the most original mellow aroma, and Zhexi also enjoys such delicacies.

    "Eat more, the work in the back mountain should be very hard." The woman pushed the dish towards Zhexi.

    "Fortunately, I'm not very tired." Zhexi pushed back silently, and then said, "Sister, I have an idea, you can see if it suits you."

    "Speak."

    "After work at noon, everyone Having lunch there, "The staple food in this place is mainly rice, "Sister, the pancakes you bake are delicious, I was wondering if you should consider providing pancakes for lunch there, so as to increase some of the economic income."

    Ayun's mother is from the north and is good at pasta, but here is from the south and mainly eats rice.

    "This... Maybe they are not used to it?"