A muffled groan came from beside her, and Ayun threw herself to her side, ignoring the wound on her knee, and stammered, "You...you...are you awake?"

    The man frowned first, and then Slowly opened his eyes.

    It turned out to be light purple pupils! It's so beautiful! Ayun was dumbfounded.

    Jin Zhexi's cold and vigilant expression stopped when he saw that the person in front of him was a little girl.

    "You... are you okay?" Ayun asked stammeringly.

    The language she spoke... Jin Zhexi thought carefully, it should be from the Chinese Civilization Era, he couldn't help being surprised, but kept calm on his face.

    Jin Zhexi looked around indiscriminately. The buildings and climate here are indeed in line with the characteristics of Chinese civilization. Did he really come to Chinese civilization? Chinese civilization, that is the history recorded in literature. The world Jin Zhexi originally lived in was post-civilization, far more developed than Chinese civilization.

    "It's going to rain soon," Ah Yun pointed to the dark clouds in the sky, "Should we take shelter from the rain first?"

    A soft voice sounded in his ear again, Jin Zhexi put his mind back and nodded slightly at her.

    "You...can you understand me?" Ayun looked at her with big bright eyes, which were extremely excited.

    Jin Zhexi nodded again.

    She could understand what she said, which surprised Ah Yun, and he lost his mind for a moment, like a little sparrow, chirping and asking non-stop.

    For example, "Where are you from?" or "Why are you in a coma here?"

    Ayun asked many questions, but Jin Zhexi didn't answer any of them.

    Realizing that the question he asked might not be easy to answer, Ayun made up for it by himself: "Is it convenient for you to tell me?"

    She still got a slight nod.

    Since it was about to rain, there was no time to dawdle. Ayun led the way, and Jin Zhexi followed behind.

    Jin Zhexi has read a lot of documents and materials about Chinese civilization, and has some understanding of Chinese civilization, but he didn't expect to be able to really get in touch with this world.

    Years of military career have made Jin Zhexi calm and calm when encountering problems, and her ability to accept and learn is far beyond ordinary people. She feels that she should be able to adapt to the environment here quickly, and she can also learn more about this world through this simple girl in front of her and other people. When she has the opportunity to return to the post-civilization, she can supplement and enrich the Chinese civilization. When I think about it, I suddenly feel that my coming here is of great significance.

    "My father...is not at home all the year round." Because he was being chased for debts, he dare not come back now. "There are only me and my mother at home... If you have no place to go, you can stay at my house for now..."

    Jin Zhe Xi nodded to her when she looked expectantly at her.

    It would be great to have a temporary place to stay. Jin Zhexi has no objection.

    The little girl is very kind, as can be seen from her clear and innocent eyes.

    It didn't take long for the two of them to arrive at the place.

    Ayun blushed, and said a little embarrassedly: "We are a small place, and the people here have never been abroad." Ayun subconsciously regarded her as a foreigner based on the color of her hair and pupils, " My mother, she is relatively timid, I have to explain to her first, you wait for me here for a while." Mom was also frightened by the debt collectors, and this sister was wearing a strange military uniform. Well, mom doesn't dare to leave people behind.