ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ x ᴀɴᴅ x ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

Made by: athy2_04

Made by: athy2_04

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

It had been a few days since Killua had almost bleed to death in front of Valentine and the boy's eyes slowly fluttered open, his vision blurry for a moment before he blinked, the blurriness clearing up.

An iv drip was connected to his body and Killua noticed many hospital beds lined up, his eyes slowly blinking as he took everything in.

Once noticing that he couldn't find his girlfriend, the silverette immediately sat up and looked around, before his eyes landed on her.

A piece of fresh gauze covered her left temple from where that flea bullet had lodged itself into her face and a small blob of red coated the once completely white material, smaller scratches lining her cheeks and jaw.

Struggling to stand up, the silverette stumbled and sat beside his girlfriend, slowly reached forward as he gently held her face in his hand, softly rubbing his thumb along the tapped gauze.

'Oh, you're up! How're you feeling?'

Placing his other hand on his head for a moment, Killua looked towards Ikalgo and furrowed his eyebrows, glancing between the ant and Valentine.

'Octopus, how long and where—'

'Don't call me that!'

Standing up from his chair, Ikalgo had an angered look on his face and pointed towards the silver-haired boy.

'This is an underground hospital for folks with roots in the underworld. You and your girlfriend were out for two whole days, she woke up a few hours ago but fell back asleep'