Level - 34, 106, 87 - "Triple Trouble"

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Avery. Now, back to what i was saying. Now that you all are in teams, it's time to tell you guys what levels you're going in. You'll be exploring the backrooms until you find a safe place. Starting from the level I assign you in."

"Why can't you just tell us where a mini-M.E.G. colony is?" Willow asks.

"Last night when I tried contacting any of the bases, none responded. Most of their comms were off, and others were still connected, but the people were probably asleep or out exploring. We can't waste any more time, so you guys will go where I assign you, I'm assigning you guys to the nearest levels I could find.

"oh."

"Team 1 will start in level 87, Tropical Paradise, a class habitable. Team 2 will start in level 106: Surrounded By Darkness, again, a class 5e environmental. Finally, team 3 will start in level 34, Sewage Swimming. It's a class 5e environmental, so look out..

"Willow, take everyone to our secret room and give them the needed supplies for our journey's." Elias says.

"Ok, follow me everyone." She says.

We all get up and follow her, she takes us down the same route she did yesterday, and we head into the weapons room.

I could tell everyone was weirded and creeped out by all the entities in the last room, but were instantly shocked at the sight of all of the weapons contained within this room.

"Take whatever you need." She says.

We all grab the weapons and they look POWERFUL!

I take the gun that the scientist used and turned it on, it surprised me how technologically advanced the weapon was. It immediately showed me its settings and info known about the level were in.

(Level - M.E.G.)

(Class: Habitable)

(Level M.E.G. is the main base for the well-known colony across the backrooms, M.E.G., you are holding their most commonly used ray-gun, made from futuristic technology.)

Wow this gun was cool.

I also took a knife that seemed to be able to cut through anything. Cool.

We also were given hazmat suits for protection.

Everyone else got their cool weapons and whatever so we headed back up, we met Elias with similar supplies and then sat back down.

"Are we all ready?" He asks.

"Wait a minute I gotta get 1 last thing from my room, I'll be quick." I say as I leave the room.

My notebook! I can't forget that, if I did at least the next wanderers will know this information about the backrooms.

I head into my room, get my notebook and a pair of gloves, then head back.

"Ok, now I'm ready." I say as I sit back down.

"Alright, let's go everyone." Elias says.

We all get with our teammates, point our weapons down, and noclip into our levels. It was time to start another journey across the backrooms.

<><><>

I quickly land in level 106, with Elias and Leo landing right behind me.

"So this is level 106?" Leo says.

"Yes." Elias responds.

It was pitch-black here, I couldn't see anything.

My 'ray-gun-thingy' then lights up and starts telling me about this level.