Epilogue

[KAIDENCES P.O.V.]

                 *8 Months Later*

"Congratulations Mrs. Smith! You're Having Twin Girls!" My Doctor Said.

"Oh God." Marvin Mumbled. I Giggled. I Was Five Months Pregnant And So Excited I Was Having Twin Girls!

"Not What You Were Expecting Mr. Smith?" The Doctor Joked.

"I Was Hoping For Boys....Or A Boy And A Girl. Not TWO Girls." He Said. I Grabbed His Hand.

"It'll Be Okay Babe." I Teased. He Kissed My Hand And Smiled.

"I Know Baby." He Said. The Doctor Wiped The Goo Off My Belly And Helped Me Sit Up.

"Your Two Girls Are Healthy And Growing Just Fine." She Said. I Smiled As I Slid Off The Table.

***********

My Mom's Eyes Filled With Tears As I Told Her The Sex Of Her Twin Grand Babies.

"Oh My God!" She Cried.

"Don't Cry Mom." I Said, Hugging Her.

"I'm Sorry. It's Just...You're Still So Young And Look At You. Twenty Years Old, About To Be Twenty One. Married With One Child And Two On The Way? This Is Overwhelming To Me." She Said.

"Don't Be Overwhelmed Mom. I'm Extremely Happy And I Love My Husband And Kids To Death." I Said.

"Well As Long As You're Happy Then I Am Too." She Said.

"Kaidence!" I Heard Serenity Scream.

"Hey!" I Said As She Hugged Me Tight.

"You Are Getting So Big! You Weren't Even This Big With Kaiden!" She Said. I Frowned.

"I'm Having Twins Crazy!" I Said.

"Oh Yeah! Duh! I Forgot. So...What Is The Genders?" She Asked.

"Girls." I Said. She Jumped Up And Down As She Screamed.

"Calm Down Girl!" My Mom Said. She Rubbed My Stomach And Squealed.

"I'm So Happy For You!" She Said.

"Thanks." I Said.

"I Knew I Heard Your Voice!" Aleeyah Squealed From The Back Door. She Ran Up And Hugged Me.

"Enough With The Hugs Guys! Goodness!" I Said.

"Sorry. It's Not The Same Since You Moved! We Miss You." She Said.

"I Miss Y'all Too. And We Only Live Twenty Minutes Away So Stop By Sometimes!" I Said.

"So How Is School?" Mom Asked.

"Hard! But I Passed My Exams And I'm A Certified RN." I Said.

"That's Good! So You Quit That Other Job Right?" She Asked.