Chapter 22

[KAIDENCES P.O.V.]

                  *2 Weeks Later*

"Marvin How Could You?" I Snapped. Marvin Just Admitted To Me That He Murdered Preston.

"Baby He Was The One Who Tried To Kill Me! I Had To Retaliate!" He Said. I Found Out About Preston's Death The Day After I Left Him. I Had Went Back To The House To Retrieve My Laptop, And I Found Him Dead. I Freaked Out And Frantically Called 911 To Report Him Dead. I Waited Until The Police Arrived And Of Course They Questioned Me Until Marvin Came.

"That Was Kaiden's Daddy, Marvin! And Kinslee. You've Took Their Father Away From Them." I Said.

"I Love And Treat Kaiden As If He Were My Own. Damn Baby Quit Trippin!" He Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Stormed Into The Bedroom. Marvin Followed Me And Pulled Me Into Him.

"How Long Do You Plan On Staying Mad At Me?" He Asked. I Shrugged. He Kissed Me And Lifted Me On To The Wall.

"Stop Being Mad Baby." He Said Biting My Earlobe. I Groaned.

"You Are Crazy." I Whispered.

"I'm Crazy For You, Red." He Said. Oh Fuck! He Slid Me Down Slowly And Started Undoing The Buttons On My Shirt.

"Stop! No. I Gotta Get To Class." I Said.

"I'll Make It Quick." He Said. I Giggled.

"No! Nothing's Ever Quick With You." I Said. He Laughed.

"Baby...Let Me Take You Somewhere Real Quick. Before You Go To Class." He Said.

"Okay." I Said. I Grabbed My Bag And Purse, And Followed Him Out The Door. Marvin Had Moved In With Kaiden And I At Our New Apartment After He Saved Me From Preston's House. I Really Missed Having Him Around. We Hopped Into The Car And Headed Down In The Suburbs, Where The Rich Bougie People Lived.

"What Are We Doing Over Here?" I Asked.

"I Wanna Show You Something." He Said. We Pulled Into The Driveway Of A Big, Beautiful House.

"Come On Red." He Said. I Got Out The Car And Followed Him To The Porch.

"Hello Mr. Smith." Said A Short Blonde Woman. They Shook Hands And She Faced Me.

"This Is My Girlfriend, Kaidence." He Said. She Shook My Hand.

"Well Let's Get This Tour Started." She Said As We Entered The House. This House Had Four Bedrooms, Three And A Half Bathrooms, An Office, And A Bonus Room. It Had A Three Car Garage, And A Huge Backyard. It Was A Nice Home.

"Well What You Think Red?" He Said As He Stood At The Bottom Of The Stairs.

"I Like It. It's Beautiful." I Said.

"I Know Right. I Like It Too." He Said. The Short Blonde Lady Excused Herself While Marvin Pulled Me Into The Living Room Area.

"So You Really Like It Babe?" He Asked.

"Yes. It's Beautiful, But Why Are You Showing Me This?" I Asked.

"I Want To Move In Here With You And Kaiden." He Said.

"But...We...We Can't Afford This." I Said.

"Baby We Can Afford It And Then Some. I Want To Be With You Forever, And Start A Family. Hell We Already A Family With You, Me, And Kaiden, But I Want To Be A Different Kind Of Family....With You As My Wife." He Said, Dropping To One Knee, And Revealing A Diamond Ring.

"Kaidence....Will You Marry Me?" He Asked. My Mouth Was Wide Open, As The Tears Came Down. Fuck My Emotional Side! I Wiped My Eyes And Looked At Him.

"Yes." I Squealed. He Slid The Ring On My Finger And Lifted Me Up, Kissing Me.

"I Love You." I Said.

"I Love You Too." He Said. The Blonde Woman Walked Back In, As He Sat Me Down.

"So I'm Guessing A Decision Has Been Made?" She Said.

"We'll Take It." He Said.

(Kaidence, Kaiden, And Marvin In MM.)