Chapter 17

[PRESTONS P.O.V.]

I Fled Down Main Street And Headed Towards My Girl Londynn's House. Kaidence Was Pissing Me Off And I Just About Had It With Her Bullshit. I Lit Up My Blunt And Tried Relaxing, But I Was Too Hyped Up. I Pulled Into Londynn's Driveway And She Hopped In.

"Hey Baby." She Said. She Kissed Me And I Pulled Out The Driveway And Headed To Our Normal Spot.

"Your House Is Still Getting Remodeled?" She Asked.

"Yeah. They Taking Way To Long." I Said. I Had To Make Up A Lie To Keep Londynn Away From My Crib Since Kaidence Was Now Living With Me.

"You Know...I Just Put Down A Down Payment On An Apartment. You Can Move In With Me If You Want." She Said.

"Shit...Sounds Like A Plan." I Said.

        *****************

Sweat Dripped From My Forehead And Chest As I Found My Release.

"Damn Girl." I Groaned. I Slowly Rolled Off Londynn As I Caught My Breath.

"That Was Great." She Said, Laying Her Head On My Chest.

"I'm Always Great." I Said.

"Yeah You Are." She Said. She Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom.

"I'm Going To Take A Shower. Then We Can Go For Round 2." She Said. I Smiled As She Closed The Bathroom Door. I Slid The Condom Off And Tossed It In The Trash Can. I Slid My Shorts Back On And Grabbed Me A Bottled Water Out The Fridge. My Phone Began Vibrating And It Was Kaidence. I Sighed.

"Hello." I Answered.

"Babe....I'm Sorry." She Said.

"It's Cool." I Said.

"Come Home....Please." She Said. Shit! I Can't Stay Mad At Her For A Long Time.

"Okay Baby. I'll Be Home Soon." I Said.

"Okay...I Love You." She Said.

"I Love You Too." I Said. We Hung Up And I Knocked On The Door.

"Aye Baby. Something Came Up And I Gotta Go Handle Some Shit." I Lied.

"Okay." She Said. The Shower Turned Off, And She Came Walking Out Ass Naked. I Stopped And Stared At Her Sexy Body....Dripping With Water. Oh Shit! I Quickly Got Dressed And Waited For Her To Get Dressed. When We Were Both Dressed, We Hopped In The Car And I Took Her Home.

"Is Everything Alright?" She Asked.

"Yeah. My Brother And Moms Is Into It And I Gotta Go Handle The Situation." I Lied.

"Oh Okay." She Said. When We Pulled Into Her Drive Way, I Gave Her A Bag Of Weed And $400 Dollars.

"So Are You Gonna Come Move In With Me?" She Asked.

"Yeah Baby. I'm In There." I Said. She Squealed As She Hugged Me Tight.

"Call Me Tomorrow." She Said.

"Aight." I Said. She Skipped Into Her House, And I Headed Home.

The Streets Was Quiet And The Police Wasn't Out As Usual. What The Hell Going On? I Pulled Into The Driveway, And Popped My Trunk Open. I Changed My Shirt, Grabbed My Gun, And Headed Inside. The House Was Quiet As Usual, As I Slid My Gun Behind The TV. I Then Went To Check On Kaiden Who Was Sound Asleep In His Bed. I Covered Him Up, And Crept Out His Room. I Walked Into My Bedroom And Took Off My Clothes. I Crawled In Bed With Kaidence And Held Her In My Arms.

"I'm Home Baby." I Said. She Grabbed My Hands And Kissed Them.

"Good." She Said. And Just Like That We Fell Asleep. This Is Where I Belong.