Epilogue

*** Just a little hint of Kristen's role in my next story! Enjoy! ***

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                                                        Epilogue

    I think I like this new job. Not that I ever had one, but this is cool. I've already lived the story of those urban myths or horror stories that you'd see on CreepyPasta.com, or those writing contests. Even in a few horror video games. I've already helped other people in Slender, Amnesia, Mental Hospital, Dead Darkness, blah. And, I've never been a fan of Jeff the Killer, but now I REALLY don't like him (Note: May Jane the Killer protect me in my sleep xP)!

    But when I tried to help someone stuck in Amnesia, I failed. I mean, I don't HAVE to keep them alive or else I get fired or anything like that, I just end up feeling bad. It's happened before, in fact, I haven't really saved anyone yet, and I can't do anything about it. I can't be with them the whole time either. I can't even talk face-to-face to them for that long either, only leave them notes and give them messages.

    And if you're wondering how I go back in time, it's simple. I meet up with a ghost (yes, a friendly one. Not Casper) from that time, and they can take me back to it, and in the location I need. Apparently, ghosts can re-visit the time they were in, but cant have any contact with the world at all when they are like that (they can't haunt or stuff like that). Almost the same thing with me, but I can talk face-to-face with them, only for a while though; the effect doesn't last long. I'm not a spirit or anything, but I just, disappear, when they come, and I can't talk to them or do anything when I'm in that state, only watch. It was difficult to understand at first, but I slowly got it. Only when I really need it, can I talk to them directly. Because, I was never born in that time, so my existence isn't supposed to be there, but I can physically be on Earth, but it weakens me, to the point where I could die. Yes, I know, lots of explaining.

    But the thing is, when I was going to return back to 2013, the same ghost I had asked to bring me back, named Deborah-something, said I needed to stay.

    "What for?" I asked her.

    "Someone needs to your help, now, in this time." she said.

   "But, if it's already happened, won't that effect, a LOT of stuff in the future?" I asked her. She grinned.

    "That's the thing, it did happen. You helping her, it already happened, we're just repeating it." she explained.

    "What?" I asked her, completely confused.

    "Okay, so, this event that is going to happen, already happened. You from the future is going to help this person get through their task, in this case, Amnesia. So it already happened, you just have to live through it, to make sure it happens, understand?" Hmm, more or less.

    "Sure, if I understood any of that." I swear, that hardly made any kind of sense, but I sort of knew what she meant.

    So, now I'm assisting someone who is actually from this time, their story is real, not like the ones from the people from the future who were just like me.  

    I had a feeling I couldn't let this one down though, and I don't even know the story itself. I guess it will be like the actual game, where you SLOWLY figure out your past, and your current goal.

    So I was taken to a location I don't know about, but I know the person I'm helping, and I can't let them die, that I know. But I don't know their story, why this is happening. Perhaps I can get some information before the time comes, but I really don't know. This is my second mission I am completely unprepared for, my first one being my time living in Slender.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*** Soo, there you have it! Kris will be a side character in the story, but not really brought up a lot, just so you guys know! I can't wait to write this, I've had an idea about merging to stories kinda like this before I even knew about Wattpad, and now, I can share it :D Hope you guys will like it ^_^ ***