Slender- The 8 Pages

*** I do not own the game Slender or anything like that. Just a disclaimer. And the path set up for this story (the order of getting which pages the character gets) was made off of the walkthrough by igames117 on YouTube. Other than that... Enjoy!! Ahh my first story!!! :D ***

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                                                             Chapter 1

   Strange disappearances have been happening around the California area. This is the 8th missing person since around the beginning of December, 2012; where investigators were not able to find any trace of the victim-or kidnapper-whatsoever. The chief of the police says:

    "It's like they're disappearing into thin air."

    A reward will be given out to anybody who has crucial information about the kidnapper, or spots him. In the meantime, there are no connections between any of the people that were taken, so it appears to be random people that are being abducted, and that it only happens when they're alone-having no witnesses in any of the crime scenes. Please stay on guard-and of you have ANY information about the kidnapper, or witness anybody getting abducted, call the police right away.

    I woke up at 6:00am, completely forgot to turn off my alarm clock. I groaned and slammed the "off" button. But it's not like I can go back to sleep, it's only the first day of summer, not like I got used to getting up in the afternoon so quick, I wish I did. I get up and stretch, putting my long, almost elbow-length hair into a messy ponytail. As I walk down stairs to get breakfast, another one of the disappearing cases is on the news, the third time... this MONTH.

   I don't normally care about this stuff on the news, let alone watch it, but this is really freaking me out, and they haven't even caught the guy yet. After eating, I changed into a plain black T-shirt and jeans, and also put on some tennis shoes because I was going to go to my friend, Kasey Cyrus's, house in like, 10 minutes (we're planing a trip to Six Flags), so to pass the time, I hopped right onto my laptop and start to play Slender; my thanks to Kasey for getting me addicted to this game. After four tries, TODAY, (and six weeks) I actually-for the first time- beat the game. 

    "YES!", I shouted, the ending "cutscene" starting, " I finally beat you, what are you gonna do now Slendy?!?" I continued to taunt the computer screen until something happened. 

    Guess what it was? Slenderman STILL catches you, then the game just ends. 

    "Are you kidding me? C'mon!! I totally beat you! You're just scared! Poor Slendy.", I complain. I actually think they should make this a little more challenging, I mean after beating it, I know what to do and stuff, ya know. 

    I continue to taunt the screen, totally rage quitting, until the screen just blacks out.

    "What the heck?", I say just jamming every key, and after like 10 seconds of that, all the electricity goes out.

    I look around, confused, and my heart starts racing when my vision starts to get a black haze to it. A static-like buzzing sound fills my ears, and it only gets louder. My breathing increases speed and I feel my stomach sink. I think my knees gave out, because the floor is rising up to meet my face, but my hands block me from falling. My head starts pounding and the buzzing sound gets louder and louder until I shut my eyes tightly and scream, then I black out.