Chapter 6 (filler)

*** Ya know, the usual. Disclaimer and stuff :D I always write Slender on my iPad, but maybe for the final chapter, I'll do it on my brother's computer. It looks nicer that way, like a real book. I think I'll edit THIS on the computer after I write it. Idk I always make it up as I go. I also have a little fun story, well it's just a bunch of random one shots or short stories that pop into me head! That's actually the title! If you want, you can check that out. I think this one is gonna be pretty short. I wrote half of it a while ago, and I'm wrtiting the other half today, but it's meant to be a short chapter. I won't keep you guys waiting (who ever is really reading this). But anyways, enjoy! ***

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

                                                                             Chapter 6

    "Her, that one." said a voice.

    "She completed the task? That's been the first one in years!" said another voice.

    "We need to rescue her."

    "But she's dead." there was a silent moment.

    "Oh . . . right."

    "Whats her name?"

    "She's, uhh, Kristen Jennings." there was another pause.

    "Are you alright, sir?"

    "Yes, yes. I should go back to my family now, it's been a week. I'll have my daughter help with the reviving."

    "Shouldn't she tell her, too? She was the one who got her to know the story and the game."

    "Sure, but I'll be there with her. They're best friends."

    "Yes. Are you sure we can trust her?"

    " I hope so. She has to keep this a secret."

    "Alright, I'll send in the team right away."

    "Tell them to be careful, Slenderman could still be near . . ."

___________________________

Kasey's P.O.V.

    It's been a day since Kris was taken by Slender. My dad is in a secret government agency-wait, I should start from the beginning:

    You think all of those mythical creatures and stuff is fake, do you? In this world, they're real. A few months ago, my dad's agency tracked Slenderman. I was interested, and looked up the myth online, and soon started playing the game. My dad's agency (no, I don't know the name) figured out his next target, who is my best friend, Kristen. My dad gave me a mission, to get her into the game and myth, so I obsessed about it to her, got her into the game (Note: OOOOH, PLOT TWIST). There's nothing my dad, or the agency, can do. They can only hide the targets, or prepare them for the worst, without them knowing it. This has to be kept a secret.

   I've been hoping that Kris makes it. I've done nothing but worry for the past 24 hours. I did everything I could, now she has to play her part. My dad, Christopher (ahh the irony) Cyrus, said he's coming over today, I'm praying that Kris in okay. They haven't had a Slenderman survivor in years, I mean, they have a . . . method to revive people instantly, but they have to get there quick, and it doesn't always work. After a few hours, my dad is home.

    "Dad!" I say, running over to him and giving him a hug.

   "Hey kid." he said happily. Oh no . . . I pulled away. My face asked my dreading question for me. He answers right away.

   "Yes, she completed the task, but she died. But our reviving team got there in time. She's in a coma right now." he said steadily. I somewhat relaxed.

    "Is she expected to wake up soon?" I asked.

    "We may never know. She has to do it herself."

   "One more thing," he added, "you have to tell her." My face went pale. Questions were about to come flooding out my mouth, when dad stopped me.

    "I'll be there with you, okay? She trusts you, right?" I nodded.

    "Then she'll believe you, maybe. It will be a lot for her to take in, that's why I'll be there with proof." again, I slowly nodded. There was a moment of silence. My curiosity took over.

    "How did she die? She completed the task, right?"

    "She ran out of the woods and rolled down a large hill, there was a long, sharp rock that stabbed her, and she bled to death." he said. That sounded a little too brutal for me. I felt like I was going to throw up.

    "Don't worry, she's fine. The doctors are giving us good reviews about her state. She's becoming very stable. When it's high enough, I'll take you to the . . . Place, and you can see her." he said, choosing his words carefully. I can't even know what that is, only my mom. She works for them too, but here, claiming she's a housewife. That's why she always looks stressed. Once again, I nodded slowly, stiffly.

    Several weeks have gone by, and my dad said that Kris is becoming more stable. The agency already did the stuff to excuse her from homework (due by the end of summer) and gave them a paper saying she had a "surgery", you know. She's excused from all the suspicions in school, incase she isn't strong enough to go back. And summer just begun. I know I'll have to tell her soon, that I knew she was going to get taken, that I never told her about my dad, that I knew she could have died . . .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*** OHHHHH I JUST MIND FLIPPED YOU. PLOT~TWIST, KASEY KNEW ABOUT EVERYTHING :O (caps lock makes everything more dramatic xP) And, yes, I KNOW that was short, but it's in the title. It's a filler. Don't worry, I have a longer chapy coming up, so stay tuned ^_^ Be sure to check out my one shots and randomness from Random things that pop into my head! :D

Hope you liked it! :) and remember, if you see Slendy,

Just

Panic

and

Run

Away XD ***