Chapter 7 (filler, VERY SHORT)

*** Ya I know you guys hate these but it's another filler xP Don't worry Chapter 8 will be the finale and the longest one (probably). Incase you didn't know, it's a pun when this story is 8 chapters and in the game you get 8 pages. XD well my friend mentioned that to me so yea >.< just read. and FYI I always come up with it as I go so I have no idea how terrible this will be but be warned, don't get your hopes up. THIS. WILL. BE. SHORT!!!! AND I MEAN SHORT. SUPER SHORT. D': (caps lock makes everything more dramatic :3) ***

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                                                       Chapter 7

*Kris's P.O.V.*

    Coldness . . . it's the only thing I feel right now. Cold, like I was thrown in an ice covered lake after being in the sun for several hours. Why am I feeling like this? How? I'm dead, right? I - I was. And I still am. What happened? All I remember is coldness, night, trees, pages, Slender . . .

    Everything comes back to me. How am I alive? No, the better question is where am I? I can hear, and breath, and feel, but I can't move. A horrible thought occurs to me.

    I'm in a coma.

   What's the difference, if I can't talk or move or see? How did this happen? How am I alive? What about Jason . . . Kasey . . . They were the only two people that held me together. Sure, there was Kasey's parents, but, you know the point. Do they know I'm here? Do they know I died? I actually don't remember what it was like being dead. I felt myself slip away, now I'm here. It didn't feel like anything, anything accept peace. It's either the coma, or something else, but the shock that I'm alive doesn't completely reach my brain yet.

    That is, until I hear Kasey's voice. I immediately react, then I'm awake.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*** DX Yes. Yes. Yes. I KNOW that was short as heck! But don't worry! For the first time ever, I'm planning out the next chapter! It WILL be long I promise! LIKE CRAZY LONG. I just need time, I've had a lot of work in school and my forced watching of Amnesia with my sis, XD so yes, go ahead and track me down and kill me for making that so short. And if you see Slendy

Just

Panic

and

Run

Away.

( I actually know that someone else came up with that, I saw it on my wallpaper app D| ) ***