Ch-9 "What is this feeling?"

"Am i jealous? why would i?"

"Chapter 9"

Jisoo woke up at 3 pm, she woke up in a exact time, as it's time for the Fishing activity, she went out the tent to see Seulgi and Hobi talking to random students, she then saw Ms. Lee walking close to her holding a badge. "Ms. Lee--" Jisoo was cutted when Ms. Lee started putting the badge that says "Mountain Climbing Badge" .

"M...Ms. Lee, i think you took the wrong person, Sana Minotozaki should be the one having this badge not me" Jisoo said.

"Ms. Kim, your friends told me that Ms. Minotozaki pushed you so that she can lead the way which violated out number 1 rule... so, you're the one receiving this badge now" Ms. Lee exaplained which made Jisoo shock for the statement.

"I..it still confuses me, but thank you Ms. Lee" Jisoo said and bowed, as Ms. Lee leaves from there.

As soon as Hobi and Seulgi saw her, they hurriedly came to approach Jisoo.

"Jisooyaa, are you okay?"

"Good thing you can walk"

They asks in union...

"Yes i'm okay, is the next activity done already?" Jisoo asks

"Nope, it just started actually...we thought that will stay asleep, so we become partners" Hobi said.

"Oh it's okay, i'll find my---" Jisoo again was cutted..

"I'll be your partner" A voice of a man behind jisoo was heard, she turns around to see it was Taehyung.

"You sure? there are more girls out there wanting you to be their partner" Jisoo stated

"Come on" Taehyung didn't mind what Jisoo said and just grabs her wrist and took the materials they needed in fishing..

As they started fishing, Jisoo look at Taehyung's handsome and perfect face, she admires it for a long time..

"How can someone be so perfect like him?" Jisoo thought while looking at him..

She then comes in her senses as she felt that she already caught something.

"AH...AH!!! OMG OMG" Jisoo yelled making the boy smile without her even knowing.

"oh my goshh!! i caught a fish! look!!" Jisoo happily said.

"Congrats Kim" Taehyung said

"Ah, i'm so good at this, lets catch more" Jisoo stated as Taehyung nods.

JUNGKOOK POV:

 It pisses off seeing Taehyung and Jisoo together happily, i don't know why i felt this feeling, my veins and my blood is boiling every time i see them happy... why? am i jealous? why would i?

I glare at them, clenching my fist while holding a rope..

"Jungkook-ahh, look" My partner, Sana came to approach me.

"Hm" i shortly responded.

"Seriously? you shouldn't ask me as your partner if you will just look at that girl while doing the activity" Sana stated which caught my attention.

"Come on baby, let's have fun" i said holding is waist.

We continued fishing..i knew, already that she's been seducing me, so i decided to play her game.

"Look at this Jungkookiee, isnt it cute?" Sana asks

"Yes baby, but your way cuter" i flirt and started to peck a kiss to her lip.

She comes closer to me to pulled me closer to her as we started kissing...a french kiss in specific.

I then look at Jisoo looking at us...

JISOO POV:

I and Taehyung were having in fishing until my eyes landed on Jungkook and Sana flirting, my eyes we stuck on them until i saw Jungkook kisses her. i'm shock...yet i felt something that should not be feeling, my heart aches...

I look at them for a minute, until i saw Jungkook look at me, i look away so he cannot catch me..

"Hey" Taehyung approaches me

"Oh..y..yeah?" I asks

"Good news, we got 15 fish..i have a good feeling we will win" Taehyung stated and smiles infront of me, and then there...i felt butterflies in my stomach, as i smiled back to him..

END OF POV

After some hours of fishing, they then already have the activity to cook what they fished, Jisoo went to the woods to pick some sticks to use to make a fire...she took 10 of it and went back to the place.

"Here, maybe this is right for the fire" Jisoo stated.

"Yeah, thanks Jisoo" Jimin said as he started doing the fire, yet it can't

"Aish!, your so weak Jeon Jimin, let me do it" Jisoo said and took the 2 piece of sticks..

She began to grind the two piece of sticks the light started to create a fire, Jisoo blows in it so the light began to be a fire.

"Wahhh, so cool"

"amazing"

As the fire rages, without knowing, Jisoo's finger went close to it causing the skin of finger be burnt.. "AH!" Jisoo shouts

Jungkook called her voice and went straight to her, he was about to approach her but Taehyung came to her and treated her wound.

"Are you okay Jisoo?" Taehyung asks

"Hm, yeah i'm okay" Jisoo replied

"Next time, don't be so dumb and don't act like your the smart one" Jungkook exclaimed making the younger offended.

"She isn't, it was an accident..it's not her fault" Taehyung replied while he touches Jisoo's wound softly.

"Come on Jisoo, leave that jerk" Taehyung said..

with this, Jungkook gets so mad..

TO BE CONTINEUD