Chapter 4:Wolf Moon

Start from the beginning

"Seriously what the fuck are they!?" Jed asked seeing as y/n described being a newly turned wolf to a tea, yet have never actually seen her turn or lose control.

"Well, actually-"

"Shh shh shh, no. Its fun watching them struggle" Allison cut Scott off making stiles and Lydia laugh at the two, having head their little Convo.

Anyone watching could tell she needed to get that off of her chest. Well all except one.

Jackson just chuckled, not believing a word she said.

"You think you're funny... Don't you, McCall? I know you and your twin are hiding something, I'm gonna going to find out what it is. I don't care how long it takes." He hits the locker beside y/n's head before walking off in an angry pout.

"I don't like him, he seems slimy...kinda like a snake" Jeremy thought aloud not really paying attention to anything other than the screen.

He unknowingly though, had sent a certain four pack members into a fit of laughter as the memories of their sophomore year.

Y/n stared ahead of her before letting out a breath and shutting her eyes.

[Scene change to lacrosse field]

"Scott! Y/n!, Guys wait up!!" Stiles could be seen running up to the part of the benches the twins were sitting at, both of them getting ready for elimination.

"Stiles, we're playing the first elimination, man. Can't it wait!" Scott asked as y/n stood beside her brother, listening to their conversation.

"Just hold on, ok? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. they found animal hairs on the body from the woods!"

"Stiles, we got to go" Y/n said as coach flagged her and Scott over. Both of them grabbing their gear before going to meet up with the rest of the team playing.

"Guys, wait. No! Scott! Y/n! You're never gonna believe what the animal was..." The buzzed headed boy stood there defeated as he watched his best friends join the team.

"It was a wolf..."

"This is why you always gotta wait for them to finish!?" Mg exclaimed in disapproval st the twins dismissing stiles.

Stiles himself pointed to the young vampire dramatically. "See!!! Even my babysitter's a vampire over here agrees with me!"

Mg just gasped in mock offense "my babysitter's a vampire? Ok, Hyde from that 70's show called and wants his sarcasm back"

Everyone was highly amused at the twos banter before focusing make in the screen.

Coaches whistle could be heard as the camera was now focused on the twins with the rest of the lacrosse team.

"Let's go! Gather round! Bring it in, come on! Come on!" The players all gathered around coach finstock, forming a circle with coach at the center.

Just then we see Allison walking by the bleachers looking towards the players, she made eye contact with y/n before she smiled and waved at the McCall girl.

"Our ship!!!!!" Five voices shouts making a certain huntress blush and another certain Tribrid focus on how cute the McCall looked in her lacrosse gear, rather than the jealousy bubbling up in her stomach.

Y/n smiled and waved back looking a bit distracted now, standing next to her brother.

"Got a question, female McCall? " Coach asked snapping y/n out of her daze.