Chapter 4:Wolf Moon

Start from the beginning

"I can still hear you even when you whisper, or is the human hearing loss getting to you Damon?" Klaus taunted for fun since its been a minute since he last annoyed the Salvatore's.

Y/n was left visibly confused. With everything that's happening to her and her brother, this asshole was the last person she wanted to deal with.

"What?" She asked not hiding her confused tone

"Where. Are. You. Getting. Your juice" Jackson said in a slower more condescending tone.

Quickly becoming irritated by the walking walking snake Infront of her, the McCall decided to use her good old friend, sarcasm.

Hey, Scott always says she's a smartass, why not use it.

"My mom does all the grocery shopping" she shrugged with a very obvious carefree demeanor, making the jock lose a bit more patience.

"Fucking, smartass" Scott chuckled as he shook his head in disbelief.

Allison and Stiles laughing themselves and parting the alphas arm in support.

Seeing as he thought she was just playing dumb, he continued on.

"Now listen, McCall... You're gonna tell me exactly what it is and who you're buying it from, because there's no way in hell you and your brother are out there kicking ass on the field like that without some sort of chemical boost." Jackass ranted before letting out a breath at how fast he can talk when angry.

Realization struck the young McCall before she blurted out "oooh, you mean steroids....are you on steroids?"

"Was she really that naive?" Lizzie asked the pack in amusement seeing as y/n is usually the one making inappropriate innuendos as jokes.

"Her and Kira!" Stilinski said also laughing from his spot next to Chris and Derek.

"Well before Stiles corrupted Y/n and Malia did the same with Kira" Lydia poined out making Stiles and Malia high-five. Smiling as they were proud of themselves.

Jackson was already losing his patience with the girl and this apparently sent him over the edge.

He grabbed Y/n by her number 17 jersey before slamming her into the lockers behind them.

"Now I wish you had punched him sooner" Scott said as his protective brother lose kicked in.

Stiles nodded in agreement as he was feeling the same as Scott.

"I still can't believe you dated him" Allison said to the strawberry blonde on Stiles' right.

"Neither can I, to be fair"

"What the hell is going on with you, McCall?" He all but demanded to know.

Y/n was over this whole conversation and without thinking much of it, she snapped at the thumb thumb looking boy.

"What's going on with me?! You really wanna know?" She paused as Jackson unpinned her from the lockers but still stood firmly Infront of her.

"Well so would I! Because I can see, hear, and smell things I shouldn't be able to see, hear, and smell! I'm doing things that should be impossible, my brother and I are sleep walking 3 miles into the middle of the woods and I'm pretty much convinced that we're both totally out of our freaking minds!" She took a breath and sighed.