1

Within Karasuno High School's second gymnasium located in Miyagi

Despite the fact that it was minimal and could only accommodate single court, the second gymnasium was maintained neatly. It was the sole gymnasium that was utilized by the male-only volleyball club for quite some time. Therefore, the untied net remained hanging from its accustomed position throughout the club activities.

Everyone has gathered, and there was quite the amount of commotion coming through the Karasuno Gym as the players begin getting ready for giving the newly appointed manager a warm welcoming. Right up as long as that point in time, the second gymnasium had been becoming increasingly hectic.

"Urgh, so hot..."

"It's just for a little bit!"

"C'mon tsukishima, you too"

"Come over here! Line up!"

A stocky, strong individual with short, dark hair and dark brown eyes. Daichi Sawamura serves as the volleyball captain of the team of Karasuno High School in Tokyo. in an attempt to capture everyone's attention, cleared his throat while speaking.

"Er...starting today, yachi-san is officially joining as a manager, so-"

Kiyoko, who appears to be an average-height girl having approximately shoulder-length black hair that tucks underneath on the opposite side as well as hangs on the right, along with a noticeable mole at the left side of her face under her chin and a single small hair part hanging in the middle.

smiled as she handed Yachi the jacket.

"Here"

a combination of a beam of joy upon the surface of her face, Yachi embraced the jacket.

"READY AND..."

"WELCOME!!! TO KARASUNO HIGH SCHOOL VALLEYBALL CLUB!!!"

Everyone shouted a scream. The sound of people cheering. As the entire group welcomes Yachi and cheers towards her.

Yachi was overcome by happiness and was unable to resist expressing his appreciation to all of them that welcome her.

TH-THANKS FOR HAVING ME!"

"US TOO!"they responded

" Alright, there's only a little time left until the tokyo trip! All we have left are...

...the test"

The gymnasium ultimately went through periods of loud and enthusiastic to being silent throughout its most energetic moments. The darkness dropped unexpectedly over the second gymnasium.