𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

Start from the beginning

"Why?" He questioned, Ryung-Gu shrugged and leaned back in his seat, fiddling with the pen between his fingers.

"Since Seo-Yun became a reaper, she has never attended company events. It doesn't matter if she was told to by the Director or Mr Park, she would never be there." Ryung-Gu explained to which Ryeon nodded in agreement. Jun-Woong looked at Ryung-Gu for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

"Do you know why she doesn't?" Both Ryung-Gu and Ryeon shook their heads. Both of them stopped questioning Seo-Yun's absence from such events after the 3rd time she didn't show. Ryung-Gu felt his heart twist slightly, he'd be a liar if he said he wasn't hoping to see Seo-Yun there, but he knew better than that. 

Seo-Yun alongside Jae-Hee and Soo-In had just appeared back in Seo-Yun's office when the door retracted open, revealing Minho and Jun-Woong standing in the doorway. Seo-Yun raised a brow at the two odd males and glanced at Soo-In and Jae-Hee, who simply nodded and walked past the two male reapers.

"What can I do for you gentlemen?" Seo-Yun asked as she walked to her desk, Jun-Woong glanced at the slightly shorter escort reaper who stood in front of him.

"Just popping in Ms Yo." Jun-Woong responded as he walked forward and past Mr Han who followed him inside and softly closed the door behind them silently. 

"What do you want Jun-Woong?" Seo-Yun deadpanned once she took note of the scheming look in Jun-Woong's eyes. The male gasped dramatically and placed his hand to his heart, staring at his friend with wide puppy eyes.

"Why would you assume I'm only here because I want something? That would make me a bad friend." Jun-Woong said, acting offended but Seo-Yun only rolled her eyes at the man, a smile tugging at her lips.

"Spit it out Jun-Woong, I've got things to do." Seo-Yun chuckled, and Jun-Woong dropped his innocent act.

"I heard there's a Gala happening in 3 days." He began, Seo-Yun let out a quiet huff and rolled her eyes once again at the mention of the social event.

"I'm aware." Seo-Yun's short response caused both Minho and Jun-Woong to quirk a brow at the distasteful look on her face.

"Of course now being the manager and leader of the Escort Team, you will be there as well...Right?" Seo-Yun paused her movement at Jun-Woong's words, and it dawned on her that he was right. Now that she was the Escort Team's leader and therefore representative, she has to attend. Seo-Yun's jaw twitched at that thought, there was a reason she had never gone to these events. Seo-Yun couldn't stand the attention, all the judgemental stares, the whispers, she was only able to keep up her tough act for so long before the whispers and stares got too much for her. That's why she had never gone, but it seems as though this time, she didn't really have a choice.

"Umm-ah-maybe." Seo-Yun hesitantly answered, her mind trying to come up with a way out. Jun-Woong grinned happily and nodded his head, glancing at Minho, whose eyes were focused on Seo-Yun. 

"Great! I will see you there." He exclaimed before bowing his head at Seo-Yun and making his way out. Seo-Yun bit her lip and let out a heavy sigh, she turned to Minho with a small apologetic smile.

"Sorry about him. What can I do for you Mr Han?" Minho walked up to Seo-Yun with his tablet and paperwork in his hand before placing it down softly in front of her.