Special Pt. II - K. HR x Reader

Start from the beginning

I froze too..... having flashbacks of the night my parents died.

Suddenly, I lightning lit up the sky and I screamed.... unconsciously jumping to y/n-ssi' arms.

Y/n-ssi held me close and closed the door back up.

I couldn't understand it.... but I felt safe in y/n's arms.

"Do you hate lightning too?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked.

I nodded in response.

"Let's get you to bed, if you fall asleep you won't hear the lightning anymore..." Y/n-ssi replied.

I nodded then guided y/n-ssi to my room.

Y/n-ssi helped tuck me into bed then turned off the light.

Another lightning was crumbling through the sky and I jumped out of bed and back into y/n's arms.

I heard y/n-ssi sigh as I hugged them tightly.

I realized that I shouldn't be clinging to y/n like that and started to pull away but y/n-ssi pulled me back in and held me for a bit.

The next day, I woke up not even knowing how I fell asleep. Y/n-ssi was gone and I was all alone again.

I wanted to cry.... I didn't know why.

I got ready and then headed to school.

When I got to school I noticed y/n-ssi walking in through the front gate and I started to speed up to catch up to them.

"If I'm with y/n-ssi then I'm safe," I whispered to myself.

Suddenly, I froze....

Karina sunbaenim walked up to y/n-ssi and kissed them.

I felt really hurt and angry.

I watched as y/n-ssi and Karina-ssi walked into the school holding hands...

The rest of my day went by really slow. Until after school when y/n-ssi walked me home.

For the rest of the week y/n-ssi walked me home and cooked for me. Y/n-ssi and I spent a lot of time working on our project for Friday.

This was the first time I had worked on a project with someone who didn't just pretend to do everything on their own.

I always made my contributions to the group projects on my notebook. I even made a transcript I could read for the presentations... but the teacher never let me present.

Friday finally came around and I was excited to present my project along with y/n-ssi. I was running through the hall so I could walk to class with y/n.... when I suddenly bumped into Jay-ssi.

"Watch were you're going, you freak! If you spent as much time living in the real world as you do in your daydreams then maybe you wouldn't be too stupid to even walk," He angrily told me.

I bowed at him and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Jay-ssi then pulled me up by my jacket and said, "Sorry doesn't fix anything."

Suddenly, y/n-ssi came out of nowhere and punched Jay.

"Touch her again and I will make sure to break your fucking arm. I have told you, all of you, time and time again. Leave Kang Haerin-ssi alone!" Y/n-ssi coldly told Jay-ssi and his friends.

I felt my heart rate speed up and my tummy was getting all tingly again.

Jay and his friends suddenly bowed at y/n-ssi, saying "We're sorry, Captain!"