Episode 8-3: The Wing of Love

Start from the beginning

"What's with that attitude?! How can you be so calm?!" Cocolia shouted directly to his face, at the same time staining his face with her spit.

Y/N didn't say anything to her, not affected by her outrage. He kept staring at her blankly, copying her expression as he looked annoyed.

She then threw his head away, letting him go from her squeezing his chin as she walked away from him momentarily.

At that point, Cocolia wanted to know more about his mysterious magic power when he saved his friends. "That portal you made to free your valkyries...."

"Hmm? What about it?"

She stirred her head back to him. "Are you a... Herrscher too?"

Cocolia's assumption made him twitch in a slight surprise. A dead silence tagged him with a question marked his face, and he acted confused by her statement. He knew he had a small connection with the Herrscher but never possessed any powers from them.

"That four-diamond symbol, the diamond shape in your right eye, and that shield you earned...."

She turned her body away from him again before she swung her body again in her aggressive motion and thrust her head forward directly to his. "Have you turned into a Herrscher too?!"

"Hahahaha! You're drinking too much vodka, aren't you? I'm a Herrscher?" He wheezed, burst out laughing, and stirred his head around after hearing her smear talk, acting like he had no idea what she was talking about.

With Y/N still not cooperating with Cocolia, she devised a better plan to ensure he was telling the truth. Her aggressiveness had twisted back to her sly and psychopathic demeanor, widening her lips in her ideas.

"Fine then. If that doesn't work, I'll check if you're a Herrscher. Whether you tell lies or truth, I don't care."

She walked away from him and headed to the control station with giant walls behind the controllers. He fixed his eyes on where she was going, and he spotted Bronya was there the whole time, watching him in a frozen state. But he noticed those two scientists he had just met weren't there.

"And I brought your friend for you to enjoy the show. Bronya, will you?" Cocolia commanded her as she stared at Bronya.

"Da, matushka..." She obeyed in Russian while she rotated her body to the end of the chamber, and her head shook to the left.

One of the Anti-Entropy Mecha had uncloaked itself from the camouflage mode, but something shocked Y/N even more, with his eyes widened and his mouth gasping in shakiness as he caught on to a girl with green hair.

"Wendy!" His body twitched forward with his first glance to comfort the poor, but it was held by the bounds.

Wendy was held by the robot's hand before it threw her forward, dropping her to the floor while she groaned in pain, lying face down.

One thing that made him even more uncomfortable was one of her legs wrapped with bandages, staining the cloth with blood.

"Y/N! They removed the Gem from my leg! I'm

sorry, Y/N! I can't live for long!" She yelled tearfully, unable to stand up as she stumbled down when she raised her body.

He wanted to cry. He wanted to break off the cuffs and rushed to Wendy to ensure she was alright. He swore that Wendy deserved justice and must pay for what Cocolia had done.

But he knew he couldn't help when he struggled to break free from the cuffs as it was too difficult for him.

"No... no... Wendy! A-rhhhh!!!" He shouted, but at the same time, a stinging and throbbing sensation struck his right upper palm, and his right eye felt like it got punctured by a thorn, causing him to winch and shriek in agony.