Harry Potter and... DRACO MALFOY?!

"—but I never cared for cats, I used to like rats but well— y'know. And anyway, why would We want a cat themed wedding, I'll tell you what mate, I love her but is she off her rockers?— Harry? HARRRYYYYYY PAYYYY ATTENTIONAAAAAHHHH—"Ron shook Harry violently. 

Harry sighed and looked over, "I'm sorry it's just this letter Draco handed me. I can't stop going over it..." he sighed again and rolled over. 

Ginny looked perplexed, "what does it say?" She tried to snag it, and succeeded. She started reading it and a slow grin rolled over her face, "Harry, your so thick sometimes." She shoved it in his face and began stirring her coffee again still smiling, "WHAT what's it mean?" Harry demanded. "Look at it again Harry."

Harry slowly, word by word, read it, and his face dropped and he face planted, "m sho dum" he said muffled into his arms hiding his face. "What? It can't be that bad," Ron read it calmly, but his calmness slowly faded, "WAIT, HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY—" Ron said with exasperation, "SHE INVITED THAT PRAT?!" He raged, "that's what bothers you?!" Harry flung to a sitting position, his face scarlet red. "Yeah well—"Ron began but he paused, "I don't remember my best friend being a tomato-" he grinned at his own joke.

Ginny snorted frost out of her nose while taking a drink of her coffee, she was cackling a lot like Fred Or George. "STOP IT LAUGHING" Harry kicked his legs but Ginny laughed harder. Ron looked baffled yet amused. 

"Don't. Ever. Tell. Hermione. About. This!" Harry had been hitting Ginny with a pillow, her coffee already everywhere, still in tears from laughing so hard.