jag :)
its a compliment.

kidzbopshane
..okay, anyway, we have a
video shoot today and figured
you could just tag along, we're
riding two different cars so
you'll be with Jason and Jagger

Valerie 🕺🏻
sounds great!  will i be getting
picked up, if so when?

J 🎤
will you be ready in about 10
minutes?

Valerie 🕺🏻
yep :) see you guys then

_________________________________

Just like planned, Jason and Jagger showed up about ten minutes later to pick up Valerie. Today they would be filming a video at an arcade for an upcoming love song they planned to release. They explained the song and idea to Valerie as they drove to the arcade.

Soon enough, they pulled into the arcade, everyone getting out of their cars and heading into the building. They had rented out the building/games for the day so that they wouldn't have to worry about anything interfering with the shoot.

"I can't wait to watch you guys film, it must be lots of fun." Valerie said with a smile.

"It is, especially when we have love interests. It adds more to it. We actually have some today!" Jason said with a smile. "Well, except for Jagger. We were only able to find four available girls so they're just going to have to change his scenes a little bit."

Valerie thought to herself for s moment, trying to come up with a solution.

Suddenly Jason's face lit up and he looked back at Valerie. "You could be his love interest! I mean it's perfect, you guys seem to have a lot of chemistry when dancing, so just bring that energy here."

Valerie looked almost a little startled, it was just sudden. "I mean- I'd love to if Jagger and your manager are okay with it."

"I'll go check with my manager, you ask Jagger." Jason said before jogging off towards his manager.

Valerie nodded and went off to go find Jagger. She couldn't find him for a minute until he suddenly popped out from the photobooth and scared her.

She jumped and let out a bit of a yelp in fear until she realized who it was and playfully rolled her eyes with a slight smile. "Not funny."

"It was a little funny." Jagger said with a grin.

"Whatever. Anyways, I was actually looking for you. So Jason and I were talking and he thought that maybe I could play your love interest in the music video, would that be okay with you?" She asked with a small smile.

A smile creeped up onto Jagger's face as she spoke before he gave her nod. "Yeah, I'd love that."

"Okay great! This is gonna be so much fun!" Valerie said excitedly before heading off to let Jason know.

Jagger couldn't help but smile as he watched her run off. She just had this energy he couldn't stay away from.

Valerie went off and let Jason know and from there they got everything worked out and updated Valerie on everything she would need to know about filming with them. Valerie was very excited, this would be her first ever music video she would be filming.

Before she knew it they had started filming, for a while it was just her and Jagger watching the other's film some of their scenes with their love interests until it was their turn. They started on dance dance revolution, considering they were both major dancers it just seemed perfect for them.

They had the time of their lives, just playing the game and enjoying each other's presence. Eventually they finished their filming on that specific game and moved onto the next, the entire time they were pretty flirty and just playing along with the vibe of the song and music video.

The day went on and finally they had reached their final scene, they were now in the photobooth just 'talking' for the scene, just having a little conversation to themselves to make it seem as realistic as possible.

"I had a lot of fun today." Jagger said with a smile.

"I did too." Valerie said in response, she couldn't hold back the bright smile on her face, she really did mean it, she'd had a lot of fun just spending the day with Jagger and getting to know him even better than she already had.

For what felt like forever they sat in silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

Just a few seconds later, Jagger leaned in.

Valerie took a moment to realize what was happening but she didn't fight it, she let it happen, just being in the moment.

And just like that, they kissed.

______________________________
authors note

happy valentines day 🤭