ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Drop it Yelena it's time to make new memories with new people and also why would you care for what they do?" Pieck defended them.

"Seriously this is how your going to be? This might not be private property but this is someone's property that they're ruining." I argue back to Pieck.

"Stop bringing them into this. I know why your here and I'm not going to feel pity for you Yelena." Pieck said changing the subject. What is she talking about?

"What are you saying?" I asked Pieck confused to what she meant.

"You want me to feel pity over your actions. You were the reason why she's gone if it wasn't for you she would be here and we both know that. But you fucked up again." Pieck snaps at me i could tell she meant everything she said. I just remained silent letting her finish.

"Yelena I'm going to be so honest. I hated you since the moment I saw you around her. If it wasn't because Y/n wanted us to get along I would have been away from you years ago." Pieck spoke to me only coming out venom from her mouth.

I stood there speechless of what she had told me but I didn't give her the satisfaction to get a reaction. So I just kept the same look I had.

"I hope you rot as a Titian shifter and I hope you drop dead before you could see Y/n one last time." I spat back as I walked away from the garden. I had no business to be here not after what had happened just now. Lead along I wasn't going to get blamed by some stupid kids actions.

I was done with Piecks behavior furthermore i was done with the treatment she gave me these past days.

"ILL RUIN EVERY MEMORY YOU HAVE OF HER EVERYTHING WILL BE IN SHAMBLES" Pieck yelled at me i could tell she wanted a raise from me but I just didn't give in. I was in no place to give her what she wanted.

As I walked back to my house the breeze only grew colder. Although it was getting cold it had made me calmer.

I make it to my house just to notice the front door of my house was wide open. I froze at the sigh of the door wide open. Making sure there wasn't anyone around I looked around making sure there was no sign of a truck or anything of that matter.

I snuck to the side of the house and looked through the mirror.

I saw my father arguing to some solider as they soon came into an agreement. Not so long after I saw my father walk out of the house.

I ducked down trying to hide from my father since I wasn't sure if I was meant to be there. A few footsteps are heard before they go to a stop.

"Yelena?" He said confused to see me crouching. I slowly get up as I look at him confused.

"What happened?" I asked him confused to why there is a solider in our home.

"They kicked us out" He said I wasn't sure what he meant by that so I gave him a weird look.

"We can't live there no more. They kicked us out" My dad clarifies. My eyes widen now getting the news hes telling me. How can it be? What did we do?

"Where will we go?" I asked my father confused. We made sure everything was fine so why are we getting kicked out?

"Go to your friends for the night I'll make up something." My father said. My father's already going through so much I can't just tell him that I have nowhere to go. I just nod and begin to walk away from the house.