SUMMARY + DISCLAIMER

SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS AGO, EDITHA BENNETT MADE A DEAL

SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS AGO, EDITHA BENNETT MADE A DEAL. In order to ensure the power of herself and her future bloodline, she contacted the Spirits, who agreed to grant Editha the power she wanted on one condition: the second grandchild born on the second month of the second day of the second year of the new millennium would be betrothed to Niklaus Mikaelson.

NIKLAUS MIKAELSON was the most feared man in the world. People cowered at the mere mention of his name. Agreeing to hand off her future ancestor to him was the cruelest form of punishment for such a greedy request. Editha had a choice: doom one Bennett and have the rest flourish, or have the entire family fall one by one.

She chose the former.

INDIGO BENNETT wanted nothing to do with the supernatural drama that plagued Mystic Falls.

After the tragic death of her grandmother, she only has one goal in mind after moving in with her cousin Bonnie: graduate and get as far away from the town as possible. But when she finds herself kidnapped by vampires along with Elena Gilbert, her cousin's danger magnet of a best friend, her life quickly spirals out of control.

Being thrust into a marriage with a thousand year old vampire hellbent on sacrificing her cousin's friend was one thing, but falling in love with him wasn't what anyone was expecting.

**i do not own the vampire diaries. i only own indigo bennett and my own original characters and ideas**

this is my first story everrr so please please bare with me y'all 😭 the writing might be ass at first but as i get better i'll go through and rework it yk