(っ◔◡◔)っ [ 8 ]

✧𓂅

✧𓂅

Well... that was a lot. But at least I have a record of what is going to happen unless the plot changes.

✧𓂅

~
(timeskip to five months later)

Y/N POV

It has been around five months. Time flew by fast...Nothing much happened to be honest.

My combat skills kinda increased which is definitely really helpful. Since being around the traveller will definitely have a lot of danger with the amount of shits they go through.

Relationships between Signora and Scaramouche also improved. I am able to talk to both of them without either of them glaring at me. We also spar sometimes. I guess we could be called friends?

I didn't get any missions for the past five months. Weird but whatever. I also met Bsf/n a few times these past few months. She completed her first main missions a few days after mine.

Unfortunately or fortunately, I don't really know to be honest, she became a knight of favonius. Hopefully that won't be a problem.

Now, I was waiting for the moment that the traveller would appear. I'm not sure which traveller it is yet, but I guess I'm about to find out.

I have been visiting the beach where the game started every day since the start of the fifth month after I have been transported to Teyvat. The traveller should appear soon.

I have already told the Tsaritsa about my plans to travel with the traveller to get information. She was confused about why I would want to follow a random traveller.

It was not until I told her about twins who travelled between worlds that she seemed to remember something.

(I'll just assume that the Tsaritsa already knew of the travellers existence bc idk anymore lol)

She finally agreed to my plans and allowed me to go undercover. As I'm going undercover, I'll be using my real name, Y/n.

I packed whatever I needed in my inventory. Mora, food, random things. After that, I teleported to the waypoint on the beach. Hopefully today is the day.

Two figures were on the beach. And it's obvious who the two are.

A floating emergency food, which is Paimon that was talking to a male. The traveller is Aether. So the abyss sibling is Lumine. Somewhat expected since Aether is normally regarded as the canon traveller. (No opinions on that).

Aether is probably explaining to Paimon about what happened to him and his sister. An idea popped out in my mind.

"This is going to be interesting" I mumbled as I smirked.

I hid somewhere near the first statue of the seven, and waited for Aether's arrival. If only Bsf/n name is here to witness what I'm about to do...

A few minutes later, Aether and Paimon appeared. They're (not) gonna love this.