(っ◔◡◔)っ [ 5 ]

✧𓂅

✧𓂅

"You will be going to the harbingers meeting with me, so that I can introduce you to them." The Tsaritsa said.

"Yes, your majesty." I replied.

"Good. We should get going now." The Tsaritsa said.

✧𓂅

Y/N POV

I followed the Tsaritsa as she walked out of the throne room. She walked down two floors and went to the third door in the corridor.

"Are you ready?" She asked me.

"Yes, your majesty." I replied.

She walked in and I followed. In the room, there was a large marble table in the middle with 13 chairs around it. 11 out of 13 chairs had someone seated on it. The 11 harbingers were all here.

As expected, they all stared at me (except for childe). They were probably judging me. Well, that's not really reassuring...

"This is our newest harbinger, Innamorati, The Lover, twelve of the harbingers." The cryo archon announced.

"Your majesty, if I may ask, how did she become a harbinger? I apologise if I come off as rude but I'm just curious." Pierro asked.

"No no, it's fine Pierro, you're just curious after all. Well, I'll not share that because it's confidential." The Tsaritsa replied.

"Now, can you guys introduce yourself to our newest addition?" The cryo archon asked

The harbingers introduced themselves to me.

+𝟭𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗴𝗲𝗺𝘀

If only I had this amount when I played genshin.

"Now that we are done with the introductions, we should get on to the meeting. Innamorati, you can take a seat beside Childe." The Tsaritsa said.

I nodded before going to the empty seat beside Childe. While I was walking to my seat, I saw Scaramouche and Signora staring at me. Why was he staring at me? I don't know.

✧𓂅

Signora POV

Why does she look familiar?

Wait... she looks like her.

It can't be, she's already gone.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

✧𓂅

Scaramouche POV

Why does she look like her.

But she's already dead.

It can't be her.

I miss her

✧𓂅

Y/N Pov