prologue

(Bsf/n is going to be a female btw)

✧𓂅

Y/N POV

"Hey...y/n?" Bsf/n asked as I opened my eyes.

"Did you seriously fall asleep again?! This is the fifth time today." Bsf/n said while trying to hold in her laughter.

I stared at her.

"Whatever, but classes ended! So let's go, we should go celebrate your birthday now!!" Bsf/n said with excitement.

She is always so enthusiastic and energetic. Not that I complained though, Bsf/n is always fun to be with. I'm honoured to be able to have such a great friend like her.

"Come on! Do you wanna go home or stay outside for dinner?" Bsf/n said as she bombarded me with questions.

"Staying home is fine, we don't have to spend money unnecessarily." I replied, while packing up my things.

"Unnecessary things? Are you serious? It's literally your birthday!" Bsf/n nagged.

"Yeah, but I already have an idea of what to do." I replied, somewhat excited.

"Oh? Care to share?" Bsf/n asked curiously.

"You'll just have to wait and see~" I teased as I ran out of the classroom.

"HEY!!!!" Bsf/n screamed as she chased me.

She followed me to a grocery store nearby.

"Are you planning to cook?" Bsf/n asked.

"What do you think?" I said.

"Yay!!! So what are we cooking today?" Bsf/n replied. Her eyes were basically shining.

"Some genshin foods" I said with a smirk.

"REALLY?!" Bsf/n screamed. I glared at her (nicely) as the whole store stared at us.

"Oops... sorry, I couldn't help it..." Bsf/n name said. We are the biggest genshin fans on this planet so I understood the feeling.

"Just don't scream randomly next time..." I replied.

"Where did you find how to cook genshin food?" Bsf/n asked.

"From a recipe? Did you expect me to know how to cook genshin foods?" I asked.

"Uh, no of course, let's just quickly grab what we need and get going." Bsf/n said.

We went around and got the ingredients, there were some random times when Bsf/n tried to buy random things. Sometimes I gave in, sometimes I didn't.

"I'm starving, can we please go now?" Bsf/n pleaded.

"Yes, we are literally walking, on the way back, just wait a little more, thank you." I said.