Rebel Yell (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

The second bell rings, letting any stray students in the halls know they're late and just as it finishes Mr Mundys door opens again.
"Mr Munson, maybe one day I'll see you before that sound" he sighs, boredom evident in his tone.
"Only a year left, maybe I'll treat you one day" he responds with a wink and that cheeky smirk, one that disarmed anyone and everyone including Mr Mundy.
"Y/Ns partners sick today, you'll be with her" he says, motioning to the empty space next to you and your eyes widen and Eddies smirk grows as he approaches your bench at the back of the class.

There's no way he'll pass up this opportunity to make me squirm.

"Hey" he whispers as he sits down, ignoring your fixed stare at the front of the class that tells him you're trying to block him out.
"Hi" You respond, trying to sound unhappy about this scenario but your insides clench with desire at having him so close to you in such a public setting.
"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He breathes as his hand drops down and his knuckles stroke along the part of your thigh your skirt has exposed as you sat down, his cold rings brushing against your skin and leaving goosebumps in their wake.
"Stop!" You mouth, your gaze moving away from Mr Mundys lesson briefing and onto your secret boyfriend but that smirk, that fucking smirk, tells you he has no intention of behaving.

He pushes your skirt up as his hand moves higher and over the top of your thigh but you keep them clenched shut, firmly blocking him from where you know his final destination will be and now it's your turn to smirk.
"Like that is it?" He mutters and you nod, the annoyance in his voice was satisfying.
"You won't be winning this one, Eddie" you say quietly.
He leans into your ear, his lips brushing against it and you hear a low, quiet snicker.
"What's the matter? You didn't mind me touching that soaking wet cunt of yours a minute ago"
You gulp, you were already worked up from the closet and now he was making it so much worse.
"God, imagine what I could do to you on this desk" he rasps, his other hand stroking over the tarnished wood "All the ways I could make you scream"

"Mr Munson, something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr Mundys voice comes booming through the room and Eddie pulls away from you instantly, his hand leaving your leg to rest on the desk with the other but still that smirk remains.
"Oh no sir, I wouldn't dream of sharing" he replies, just an innocent response to everyone else but the loaded implication didn't fail you.
Mr Mundy rolls his eyes and continues his lecture, the close call rattling Eddie enough that he behaves for a short while but as soon as Mr Mundys briefing is done and the class buzzes to life as science partners start talking and working, you take your chance. If he can tease you then you can give him a taste of his own medicine.

You turn on your seat and rest your hand on his leg as he'd done to you and you grin when he sits up a little straighter, the cogs turning and the lightbulb sparking when he realises what you're playing at and he knows, deep down, he's powerless to stop it even if he wanted to.
You watch his features as you slide your hand further up his leg, his jaw clenching and his nostrils flaring as he taps his pen against the desk, trying so desperately to look normal but when your palm rests on the hard bulge in his trousers his eyes flicker shut with pleasure and you almost burst with self-satisfaction.

How the tables turn

"Don't start something you can't finish" he mutters under his breath and you chuckle.
"Eddie we both know how well I can finish you off" you whisper and you feel that bulge twitch against your hand.
He turns to look at you, his eyes burning with desire and his body tense, all the mannerisms you'd come to learn meant you were treading a fine line in the best possible way.
He was worked up and frustrated, he wanted you and he wanted you now but the knowledge that he can't yet is driving him insane. When you massage his cock through his jeans, your tongue moving over your top lip slowly, your legs slightly parted in his eyeline and your gaze signalling to him that you want him too, it takes all his willpower not to carry you out of this classroom to somewhere quiet.