I started feeling a knot in my throat,it hurts me.I'm so stupid..fuck,I took a deep breath while shutting my eyes.

MIGUEL POV

i was on the couch waiting for Brady to arrive so I kept myself distracted by trying to get a word from y/n,she wasn't answering me but she read my messages.

What did I do? Maybe she lost feelings? Or she saw things were getting serious and she didn't want anything serious? My chest is hurting as I put my hand over my chest but I felt like I was touching my heart.

"She's not answering me Mason!"I raised my voice,I was freaking out I was pissed I was sad,i felt so many emotions.This girl is everything to me,I'll literally do anything for her.

"Calm down man there's probably a good reason for it" Mason said as I quickly got up from the couch.

"She left me on read bro! How the fuck am I supposed to calm down-

"Miguel you need to fucking relax! She's just a girl you acting like you can't breathe without her" I stood there without a word,Mason analyzed me.

"Holy shit..you're in love with her,you don't just like her.." he took a step back.

"She's my soulmate man" I whispered,he chuckled while nodding.

"I know" he replied,the door bell rang meaning Brady is here.Mason opened the door and grabbed his shirt pulling him in,

"Yo what the fuck?" Brady shout,Brady met with me and he looked down.

"We need to talk" I said to him,he looked up looking guilty.

"I'm guessing y/n told you huh?" He said,I gave him a confused look.

"Told me what?"

"I confessed to y/n..that I like her" my eyes widen like mason's,

"You told her what!?" I yelled,Mason quickly got in the middle between us.

"Woah woah alright relax,Brady you like y/n?" Mason asked turning his head at Brady,he nodded. "For how long?"

"For several months now,it's been rough and I just had to tell her" he said,wow am I really that weak?

"Motherfucker I've been in love with her for years!" I yelled,Mason lightly pushed me back cause I was getting closer to his face.

"And you haven't told her?" Brady asked,I scoffed this dumbass had the nerve I tried to jump at him but Mason caught me.

"No but she has an idea which is why we been flirting and been extra close dumbass! You knew this and you still manage to develop feelings for her?"

"I can't control who I like miguel!" Brady yelled,

"Miguel relax alright? Brady can't control his feelings but Brady you knew miguel liked y/n and you still told her how you felt when you knew her and Miguel are becoming a thing? That's foul I mean they have a date coming up" Mason stated

"She's not even answering me so I don't even know if we have a date anymore,you're the reason I can't get a answer from her aren't you?" I said

"She told me she didn't want to speak to me for now,then I walked off cause I know she's not gonna choose me..after all the chemistry y'all have? I told her cause I wanted her to know"

"Fuck this I'm going over to her house" I said moving Mason out of my way,

"For what?" Mason asked

"To see her"

Y/N POV

My mom still isn't home,I've been crying so i decided to finally text miguel.I picked up my phone and I turned my phone off do not disturb but before I can click Miguel's and I chat I heard taps,taps on my window.

I slowly turned my head and saw miguel there with a soft worried look,I quickly opened my window and let him in. "Miguel?"

"Y/n why haven't you answered my texts? My calls? Is it because of Brady?" How did he know?

"How did you know about that?"

"Brady told me..were you ever going to tell me?..or is that why you tried to avoid me cause you didn't want to and leave me there." He said,I quickly shook my head.

"No no I didn't know what to do,I wanted to tell you but I didn't want the group to break up cause of this bullshit"

"I don't care about my friendship with Brady I care about my relationship with you" I lightly smiled, "God y/n you drive me crazy" he said before grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss,a slow passionate one.

We both pulled away,I looked into his brown beautiful eyes that were looking into mine.we both smiled at each other,

"y/n I love you.."

OH MY GODDDD🫠