"On some why you posting my nigga shit and I don't like all that shit ," I said.

"A few days after that a girl named Dakota and a few other girls came up to me on some you told somebody you was gone beat my ass shit mind you I was at school," I said.

"That wasn't even the place for that bullshit," My moma stated shaking her head.

"Fr and I fought her that day and she was like Kayla told her that I wanted to fight her," I said making a face.

"Why is this Kayla girl on some instigating shit that's lame," She said.

"I know like if Kayla wanted to fight me she shoulda fought me not get some girl to do it," I said getting hyped.

"Ima be honest all this drama shit lame especially if it's over a nigga Jamiyah and you to pretty for that them girls just jealous,"My moma said shrugging.

I nodded listening,"And the next time Kayla,Dakota or any of them mfkns come to you on some tryna check you shit you beat that ass!" My moma exclaimed.

"You be being to nice sometimes jj don't let them girls punk you and thats on yo stank ass daddy," My moma stated.

"Right beat them hoes up! Belt to ass omm!"Janiyah exclaimed.

I bust out laughing.

"On yo whoooo?" My moms asked.

"On my daddy," Janiyah corrected.

"And quit allat cussing too," My moms said.

We talked more before I left," I love yo stop sign built ass," Moma said hugging me.

"I love you too mommy I'ma come back soon," I said hugging her back and giving Janiyah a hug too," Tell Jaylen I said hay when he come back," I said walking to my car.

"Okay drive safe," Moma said closing her door and locking it.

I drove off getting a text from Jakari.

Jakari❤️: Wya?

Future bm💙: Home why?

Jakari❤️: Finna push up.

Future bm💙: okay
(Read)

I did a lil happy dance in my seat  rushing home.20 mins later I pulled up and seen his car.

I got out and he got out too," Where you coming from?"He asked me.

"My og house," I said.

"Awl thought you was wit a Nigga was finna shoot yo shit up," He said casually as I unlocked my house door.

"Shoot Kayla house up," I said laughing.