On the ground near Robin's feet there was a picture frame. Even with the warning, Robin wasn't fast enough and stepped on the frame, gliding and falling to the floor.

Melody thought it was hilarious and laughed. It was the first time Melody laughed so hard about anything. She was red from the face.

Julia took large steps to go to her friend's aid. She extended her hand toward Robin "you ok."

With Julia's help Robin got up and cleaned her pants from the dust. "Yes, and your daughter thinks my clumsiness is hilarious."

Robin pointed at Melody, "I'll stop making funny faces at you, marshmallow." Melody was gasping for air as she tried to laugh again. After her laugh ended, the young girl stuck her tongue out and blew on it, blowing raspberries toward Robin.

Seeing Robin's reaction of shock as she got spit on her face. Melody laughed again, thinking it was silly. It was the first time she had done something like that. She wondered if she could do it again. Melody smiled, her eyes wrinkled, her face beamed with mischief.

While the infant thought it was hilarious, Julia thought otherwise. "Melody, that wasn't nice," she gently scolded her daughter.

With her shoulder Robin cleaned her face. Robin stuck her tongue out, "Marshmallow got in trouble," she said in a sing-song voice.

Melody pouted at the older girl. Before Melody could throw a tantrum, a voice got their attention. "We are looking for clues, remember," Nancy said a few feet ahead from the three girls.

Julia and Robin apologized and made their way down the hall into the room Nancy was going in.

The girls looked around the room, examining for any clues. Robin walked toward a small round table and grabbed a red notebook. She opened the book and scanned through the pages covered in dust.  She coughed and put the book down, not finding any clues.

Nancy was across from Julia and Melody. The young girl watched Nancy with curiosity. Melody wasn't familiar with the teen. She only knew and could remember a handful of people, and Nancy wasn't one of them.

Nancy got distracted and stared at the young girl awkwardly.

She wasn't good with young kids, especially babies. Having to be around her younger siblings and being the older sister made Nancy not as excited about wanting to have kids. It was her duty as the older sibling to take care of her two siblings. Nancy cared about them but didn't like looking after them.

She wanted to do her own thing and be her own person. She didn't have a lot of things in common with Mike; she never really needed to take care of him.

Then there was Holly. She didn't spend a lot of time with her younger sister since they were around ten years apart.

They were in different parts of their lives. Holly was worried about getting the newer toys before her friend Lindsey while Nancy was worried about her career.

She wondered how Julia and Steve were dealing with being first-time parents at such a young age. Nancy's life was just beginning. She had a lot to figure out. She wouldn't want to put her goals on pause because of a child.

But Julia seemed to be doing just fine. She had her own business. Her mother bought a cake for Holly's birthday. Everyone at the party enjoyed it and got seconds, herself included. From what Nancy had seen the last few days, Julia is a great mother.